Closet

(SHORT UPDATE).

Nicki's POV:

I was still teetering into my little space and could hardly walk as I went into my office building. Beyonce holding me up sipping on a latte was making me want to be 'Little' even more. Security had me redo all my credentials and that seemed like it took forever. I was quietly whining as I finally finished up and left the building. In the truck, Rob drove us home and Bey let me latch on in the backseat putting me in my Little space. Lucky for me because of the security breach and holiday break I could have two weeks in my little space if I wanted.

I felt nervous again and started sucking harder causing Mommy to swat my bottom as we pulled into the garage. I got really upset and got out of the truck into the house as Nana Tina opened the door for us. I went straight to my room and locked myself in. I felt my pacifier clipped inside my shirt and popped it in and sat. I held Grapesoda and quietly cried while Mommy and Daddy knocked on my door.

"Nika, I'm sorry, that was just really painful. I shouldn't have swatted you." Mommy said on the other side of the door.

"Baby, Let us in so we can apologize please?"

I ignored their pleas and kept the door locked. Soon they walked away from the door. Mommy seemed really upset apologizing to Daddy for what she did saying she felt like a 'fuck up'. I got up and went into my closet to sit in my quiet space and was shocked to see Lulu sitting with the other Grapesoda who was wrinkled from constant hugs. I wanted to scream in the moment, but something told me not too. Lulu closed the closet door leaving us in my cedar walk in closet alone. I had some pink lights in it so it wasn't completely dark but I couldn't see more than a few inches without the main lights on.

"Nika, your Mommy hurt you. That's not nice, Mommy's aren't supposed to hurt their littles. They are supposed to be caring and supportive and enjoy being a Mommy. Being a Little is lifestyle that can get us hurt if we get matched up with the wrong people. Your Mommy hurt you, didn't she?"

I nod.

"She hurt me too. Really badly, I fell off a roof because of her. She got really mad at me and chased me around the house and onto the balcony. She tried to grab me, and we both fell. She was lucky and fell into the pool but me, broken pelvis and ribs." Lulu said lifting her top and lowering her sweats to let me see the scars.

I felt my eyes sting with tears and pulled the pacifier from my mouth.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I just don't want your Mommy to hurt you. Will you go with me?"

"Where?"

"Safe place for Littles. Where no one hurts you and you can have all the candy you want."

"...Can't go. Can't leave Daddy." I reply wanting Daddy.

"Aww you love your Daddy. You know Mommy and Daddy are a team and no matter how much they say the love you they love each other more. They'll choose each other before they choose you."

"No...not true." I reply feeling weak and looking at new ring on my finger. "Go away."

Lulu shifted her hand as her Grapesoda was suddenly ripped to pieces. She had a knife in its back the whole time. I felt sick seeing its cotton all over the place but I didn't have time really react as Lulu lunged at me with the knife. I grabbed her wrist and started screaming but it still pierced my stomach. Screaming loudly from pain and fear for Robyn I was out of my Little space and scared for my life. Lulu was on top of me twisting the knife driving it in. I heard two loud noises before the closet door was ripped from the hinges and Robyn stood over us. A gun shot ran out and Lulu was pulled off me.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

probably wrapping this book up soon. 

maybe on a cliffhanger? maybe a part 2. ya'll decide

--