épouses

-

Beyonce's POV:.

I woke up needing to go to the bathroom and got out of bed. I walked over to Nika's bathroom and saw her lying on the floor sleeping. I walked over and shook Rob awake and she sat up.

"What's up Queen?"

"I think our Baby is drunk, she's in the bathroom sleeping."

"Oh No."

Robyn got up and went into the bathroom and scooped up Nika put her back in the bed. She felt okay so went to the bathroom before washing my hands and using some mouthwash. Rob did the same and we went back to the room to see Nika up crying into her pillow. I sat next to her and cooed rubbing her side.

"What's wrong mi Little Queen? What hurts?"

"I'm...sorry."

"You're sorry? What did you do Baby?" I ask concerned.

"....Grapesoda." Nika hiccupped out.

I looked at Rob confused as her eyebrows knit together than released.

"What happened to your special stuffie Baby?" Rob asked.

"I...gave him away. I didn't want too but...I didn't want...Lulu to hurt...herself...she said she was going too...and she...pulled out a knife. She threatened me!" Nika wailed into the pillow.

I got a familiar shiver and looking at Rob I could tell she felt the same.

Nika told us all that happened today and I was concerned and pissed off that some manipulative bitch put my good hearted Baby in a tough spot. Rob calmed Nika down and left the room before coming back with a new GrapeSoda. I smiled to myself knowing she remembered Little rule #5, Always buy two stuffies so they can be washed and rotated out or if one gets lost.

Nika clutching him was excited but still upset. Rob left to the look at the cameras and I comfort nursed Nika to sleep again. I got up and went down to Robyn's office where she was on the phone. Looking at the computer screen I saw a woman hugging the other GrapeSoda and talking to Nicki who looked like she was on the verge of tears.

Robyn hung up and spoke.

"Look my Queen, I knew it was her. It's Kehlani."

"What?"

"Look, see? It's her. She gained weight and grew out her hair to the natural black. This is her now!"

"...Fucking Bitch."

"My detective friend is going to look for more information and give all of us a restraining order. We'll call our new lawyer in the morning and see what can be done."

"Rob, I spent years in jail because that sick Bitch wanted to jump off the roof and I tried to save her but because she got hurt worse, I got charged with attempted murder! If I see that bitch, it's going to be a real murder!"

"Calm down Queen, we don't want to wake up the Baby. Besides, that fucked both me and you up. However, bright side, you finished your degree for free, our relationship got stronger, my sobriety got better, and I met our Baby. We wouldn't have Nika, Queen." Robyn said with a small smile as she held me. She gave me a quick peck before letting me go.

"What should we do?"

"Well, let's just go on like normal until we can get our people on it."

"Hmm... I hate this."

"I know that Queen but Kehlani needs to be locked in a mental hospital not out free because of a technicality."

I nod and sigh. Robyn was right, this required finesse.