A Lie

Beyonce's P.o.v.::

Waiting with Robyn for Onika to get out of work we shared a sundae and talked. My ribs hurt but I was more emotionally hurt for my Baby girl. After a long nap and late dinner we came back to the area to pick her up. 

"Robbie, I'm nervous that Nicki won't want to be in her headspace anymore. It seems like the last few times she has been some dumb shit has happened."

"I know, this is a lot. Normally, we're home and we don't go out. I thought at breakfast and after her punishment she wouldn't want to be 'Little'."

"I wonder if she's feeling better or ate since earlier."

"I think so, Ariana is good at making sure they eat when they are together. She knows what to look out for since she's a 'Little' too."

"No way! She had another 'Little' to be with sometimes."

"Yes, Ari has come over with her 'Daddy' Teyana and we've had movie night."

"That sounds amazing, maybe we can do a movie night soon and let Nika enjoy her 'Little' space at home with no interruption."

"And no yogurt." Robyn laughed. "But, yeah, Nicki gets a really bad upset stomach when she's nervous, I keep a plastic bag on me. Not to mention motion sickness."

"Awww poor thing to have such a touchy tummy, I just want to cuddle her and make her feel safe and loved."

"I know Babe but we're still easing into this and I think after the day we had we don't want to make it worse for her."

"I know but I've dropped the ball more times than I'm comfortable with. I just don't want her hurt or disappointed anymore when she's in her 'Little space' and out of it."

I sigh feeling emotional about Nika. All I thought about for three years was coming home to her and Robyn and living happily ever after but outside forces were fucking up the vibe. Robyn told me that during her and Nicki's relationship, most of our family and friends didn't agree with Robyn having a girlfriend so they stayed away and cut her off. Resulting in Robyn just living in her little bubble with Nika. Most of the family was shocked to see Nika was still around when I sent out the email and had my gathering.

Robyn sighed and called Nicki's phone to see if she was finally out of her office, but it went straight to voicemail. I gave Robyn the puppy dog eyes and she smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips She turned the truck on and headed towards the hospital. Once there, we pulled into the parking lot and waited. I got a horrible feeling in my gut as I thought about my Nika. Robyn tried to call her again and this time it just went straight to voicemail. I wasted no time getting out because I couldn't sit still any longer. I went straight to the front of the hospital's entrance where Nicki was sitting on a bench talking to a young guy in scrubs.

"Hey Nicki, you okay?"

I immediately noticed the dirt on her torn clothes and coming closer her busted lip.

"She got-"

"I fell." Nicki said quickly cutting the guy off and standing.

Looking at Robyn who looked pissed and upset she careful put her arm around Nicki. The guy got a page and headed off and I rubbed Nicki's swollen cheek. I've seen enough people get jumped behind bars and in the streets to know what it looks like and I knew Nicki didn't 'fall' like she claimed. Robyn wanted Nicki to go into the hospital to be checked out but she refused and just asked to go home. Nicki was quiet on the ride home and so was Robyn. At home, Nicki got straight out and went in. Robyn helped me out and she locked up while I went upstairs to check on Nicki. Upstairs, I heard the shower going in the second bedroom. I felt bad and wanted to know what happened at the hospital. I went down to see Rob who was in the kitchen digging in the fridge.

"Bey, you should rest. I'll talk with Nicki and find out what's going on. Here's an ice pack for your side."

"I'm fine, my ribs are bruised, not broken. Thankfully, we asked for that second x-ray." I reply rubbing my sore ribs.

Robyn put the ice pack to my side and kissed my lips.

"Don't worry Bey, I want you to rest and I would like a chance to speak to Nicki alone. I've never known her to lie to me and seeing her state and her actually doing it was very telling that something happened tonight."

"I swear I'm bad luck! I come home from jail and fuck everything up!"

"No Beyonce, you didn't! Don't ever think that. This is just something that all three of us have to get through. Tomorrow, I'm off and I think we need to have a chat and get on the same page."

I nod and sigh feeling the stress of the day finally getting to me. Robyn walked me up to the bedroom and we took a quick shower together and got dressed in pajamas. I wanted to see Nicki but decided to give her some space. Robyn cuddled with me effectively putting me to sleep.

--

Nicki's P.ov.:

After a painful shower I struggled to get dressed. It was very frustrating, my body was beyond sore and throbbing. Kelly and Shaun really did a number on me and thankfully the Nurse passing by making Kelly and Shaun leave me. I had bruises all over me. I was trying to get dressed before Beyonce or Robyn came in but I didn't have such luck as Robyn came in with a glass of ice water and a pickle in a ziplock bag.

"I brought you a pickle Baby." Robyn said closing the door. "I put it in a bag just in case you want it for later."

She turned and saw me and her jaw dropped. She put the stuff down and came over. Her fingers began to trace my body all while she just kept whispering, 'Oh my God' and 'Oh my Baby'. I got a shiver from the cold and Robyn quickly grabbed the clothes I was trying to put on. A gray t-shirt and pink cotton capri's. I sat on the bed and Robyn grabbed the lotion and rubbed my exposed skin carefully. While she rubbed she quietly began to talk.

"Oh my poor Nika, you should have let me take in to get you checked out to make sure you don't have any broken bones. Are you able to move everything okay?"

I nod. Robyn was slowly putting me into my 'Little' space but right now wasn't a good time for that.

"Robbie, I'm fine. You can go to bed with Beyonce."

"I would like you to come to bed with us too. What happened at the hospital Baby? I know that you weren't telling the truth and I'm really worried."

"I don't want to talk about it Robyn." I reply hugging myself trying not to remember what was said and done to me.

Shaun was an asshole and enjoyed getting off on Kelly humiliating me and striking me with that baton. It disoriented me so bad that I couldn't call for help or even run. Shaun kept his foot on my neck for so long I was surprised it didn't say 'Timberland' on it. Robyn snapped me back to reality by kissing my hands.

"Tomorrow, I'm off. Do you have work?"

"No, I did it all for the next few days. I think I'll take some PTO time this week and just rest."

"Good, I'll take some too and work from home. Beyonce and I are worried about you and I'm really sad that you're lying to me. We promised not to lie to each other Baby."

"I...don't want to talk about it." I reply looking away feeling bad that I was holding back from Robyn.

"Okay, will you come lay with us Baby? We just want to be together."

I sigh and nod. Robyn and I get up and go into the master suite. In the bed, I wrapped up in my fuzzy pink blanket and started to go to sleep as Robyn rubbed my back. Beyonce woke up slightly and looked at me before kissing my forehead and handing me the pacifier I lost this morning. I shook my head and Beyonce bit her lip and nodded before putting it under her pillow. I closed my eyes and soon was asleep. 

--

excuse all errors!  

thoughts/comments?

--