Star Resort: Part 1

Nicki's P.o.v.:.

I was shocked that Robyn said that and felt a little uncomfortable. I was glancing over at the other naked couples walking around and swimming and drinking from pineapples with little umbrellas. I looked Beyonce who was tracing around the worst of my old bruises that was slow healing from the attack.

"Beyonce, Won't this tempt Robyn? I don't want her to lose her sobriety."

"It's a dry resort." Beyonce whispered before clearing her throat. "Keeps it a little safer from people saying they were 'too drunk' and 'didn't consent'."

"Oh...Can I go back to the room?"

"Sure Baby, I'll walk you. Robyn's going to be in the water awhile, she's like a fish."

Beyonce went over and told Robyn that we were going back to the room to have a snack and to join us soon. Beyonce came back over to me and walked me back to our room along the smooth stone path. I felt so naked in my towel when I was the most covered up of the few people who were around. Beyonce put her arm around me and held me close as we got back to our cottage. Inside I took off my towel and grab one of the white complimentary robes and put it on. Sitting on the bed Beyonce came over and sat next to me and kissed me cheek.

"I know you are feeling sick my Baby but we really think that you'll like this resort. Don't worry, no one bothers anyone and you can actually screw another person if you consent to it and get tested but since it's just us 3, you don't have to worry about not getting your needs met. Do you have a need I could meet Onika?" Beyonce purred deeply as her fingers danced in the stickiness between my thighs.

Her fingers lightly grazed my pussy and clit making it wetter. I didn't have a fever anymore, but my body was hot and my breath shallow. It had been a while since Beyonce and I had slow alone time and my body missed it. Bey's middle finger slipped inside of me and my head went back and I bit my lip. Her long beautiful fingers always felt amazing curled up inside of me. Beyonce slipped my right thigh on top of hers as she added her index finger and began to stroke. My eyes closed tight and my lips blocked my moan. Bey leaned over and started to go faster. I couldn't take sitting up so I fell back onto the bed as Bey started to hit my g-spot and rub my clit. I tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed again and again feeling an all too familiar feeling. Bey moved her hand and replaced it with her mouth. She was on her knees in front of me with my legs on her shoulders eating my pussy with a purpose. Bey's tongue slid up and down and around my lips and swollen clit. Holding on to my thighs I was ready to burst.

"Stop!" Robyn said coming in causing Bey to stop.

"What!" I say sitting up.

Robyn and Bey looked at each other with a sinister smile and I took a breath and spoke.

"What game are you two playing?"

"You'll see but if you finish whatever start, you're in trouble." Robyn says pulling me up from the bed. "Edging will pay off in the end Baby, I promise."

"Wow... this is dumb." I reply rolling my eyes and sticking out my tongue slightly.

"What was that! Did you just stick your tongue out?" Robyn growled.

"Yeah I did!" I reply feeling bold and pissed that my orgasm high was gone

"Do it again and see what it gets you!"

I stuck my tongue and was quickly pushed back on the bed. My legs almost went over my head from the force. I bit my lip upset before I heard Bey whisper something to Robyn who quickly softened up.

"I'm sorry Baby...Daddy was too rough. We'll do this slowly." Roby said before nodding at Beyonce.

Beyonce walked over and kissed my cheek before closing my robe. She went into the massive outdoor shower and turned it on. Robyn joined her and I sat up and sighed that my orgasm high was finished. I got up and had some of the fruit that was brought in before putting on a tank top and underwear. I started to feel weak and tired and decided to turn in. The cottage was nice as it had two rooms. The main room had two bed and the second room had one. It was cooler and it had a sky light in it. I was staring at the dark side of the moon almost asleep when I felt the bed dip and warm body next to me. It was Beyonce. She was topless but had on pajama shorts with her hair up.

"You can sleep with Robyn, I don't want the temptation of you right now."

"Aww...we can be together and it be non- sexual, I promise."

Bey cuddled closer and I closed my eyes and tried not to think about her warm body next to me. Same as every night, I had Bey's boob in my mouth but I wanted more. I pulled away and started to lavish Bey's breasts with kisses before moving to her stomach. Bey quietly moaned and didn't push me away. Figuring, if I turned her on enough, she's finish what she started earlier. Beyonce's clit was soon in my mouth and I was curling my fingers into her motioning for her to squirt. Her thick thighs shook and she could hardly keep the open but I didn't care. I wanted her pretty pussy to cry for me.

Beyonce screaming cut through the cool night air and moonlight as she bathed me in her juices. She squirted twice and I smiled hoping she'd be ready for more. The door however opened and Robyn stepped in. She was naked and hard as fuck. The sight alone made me want to cream.

"Oh you think you slick? Bey won't give into you but since you insist on not playing the game slowly, we'll speed it up."

Robyn slapped my ass and whispered something to Bey who was smiling with her eyes glazed over. Bey pulled me up on her as Robyn took off my panties. Bey and mines clits touched and it was heaven. We were both swollen from all the attention. Robyn slapped me on the ass before spreading and sliding into me. Bey and I both let out a moan and I was moved around on her clit. Robyn gripped my hips tightly and began to pound into me.

I yelped at the sudden deep stroke and Bey spoke.

"Take that dick Baby, you've been naughty. Making me squirt twice and not cleaning it up."

Rob tightened her grip and went faster. Bey and I moaned and moaned as we were both about to cum. I came first and Bey second. It felt soooo good to get that pent up sexually energy out. Rob kept going until Bey and I were drenched in sweat, and we orgasmed two more times each. Bey asked to get up and we got up. She ran off to the bathroom and Rob spoke.

"Get cleaned up and get some sleep. Tomorrow, is a full day of fucking and sucking and you'll need all your strength. I think Bey and I would like some pussy on the side of our virgin mimosa's."

I nod and Robyn smiled and walked out. I got up and carefully cleaned up and got a new comforter before getting back into bed and falling asleep.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--