Hands

Nicki's P.o.v.::

After a nap and a light lunch, Mommy got things together for us to go out Aunt Soso's. I always like going to Aunt Soso's because she had a 'Little' wife named Jhene.

 I always like going to Aunt Soso's because she had a 'Little' wife named Jhene

 Jhene was quiet and it was nice have someone to relax with and play with and out of Little space, we'd get high as hell together and sing karaoke till 3 in the morning

 Jhene was quiet and it was nice have someone to relax with and play with and out of Little space, we'd get high as hell together and sing karaoke till 3 in the morning. Aunt Soso and Jhene had gorgeous voices. Daddy even had a nice voice when she sat down and sung correctly, and I was good but I was amazingly better at rapping so I normally did that more.

At Aunt Soso's, I held Mommy's hand as we walked up, and Daddy trailed back. I looked back and she gave me a quick smile before returning to her resting bitch face. I stopped and looked up at Mommy and spoke quietly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing Baby, don't worry your pretty little head tonight okay?" Mommy said sweetly kissing my lips quickly.

We got to the door and Aunt Soso answered dressed in a black tank top, joggers, and black air forces. She had her hair pulled up and her face looked unusually shiny like it was coated in Vaseline or something. Before I question it Jhene popped out of the door frame and hugged me.

"Nika! Come play!"

Jhene pulled me inside and up to her playroom. Jhene loved space and stars so the top floor of their home was a miniature version of an observatory with a scope for seeing stars and glow in the dark stars and lights. Jhene had a big crafts table and had paint set up. Jhene turned the 'space music' on and we sat to the table carefully painting. Jhene hated messes even in her 'Big' form so I was always careful not to get too messy.

I was brought out of my painting by Jhene pulling on my pacifier. I had in my mouth the whole time and didn't realize it. Mommy gave me a pretty one and I was trying it out.

"My Mommy gave it to me." I reply taking it out of my mouth.

"Pretty!"

We went back to painting for a long time before the door opened and Mommy popped in. She came over and hugged us and told Jhene that her Mama was waiting for her downstairs. Jhene happily left and Mommy sat closer to me. She was red in the face like she had been running or something and I got worried.