Mama's Baby: Part 1

Beyonce's POV:

I was woken up by my Baby crying loudly and Rob telling her that she'd be right back. I sat up as Rob came in half dressed for work.

"What's going on?"

"A very grumpy Little wants attention and I have to get to work soon."

"Okay. I'm coming."

I get up and go to the bathroom for some mouthwash before going to my Baby that was on the bed with her arms folded sniffling. She saw me and poked her luscious lip out and mouthed 'Mama'.

'Eeee! My heart!' I thought with a huge inner smile that matched my outside one which was slightly inappropriate since she was sad.

I hugged her and started the calm down steps of giving her a pacifier and lots of cuddles. Soon her tears stopped flowing allowing me to ask her what was wrong.

"What's the matter Baby?"

Nika pointed to her stomach that was growling and I spoke.

"Okay, you want breakfast. You want some eggs and fruit or oatmeal and milk?"

Nika frowned and shook her head.

"Okay. How about we go see what's in the fridge?"

I took Nika's hand and we walked down to the kitchen. Standing in the fridge, I was slightly excited that 'Little' Nicki was standing next to me. She had wrapped my arm up and was clung to me like a magnet.

I leaned over and kissed the top of her head as I got out the stuff to make scrambled eggs. Nika shook her head and pointed to the Fruit Loops on the counter. I agreed and made us both a bowl with some almond milk. We sat at the table and we ate quietly before Robyn came down dressed for work.

"Hi my Girls, I'm going to miss you but if get this deal closed, I'll have more work from home time and time off in general. You two have a good day."

Robyn gave both of us a kiss before Nika got into my lap and pressed her face into my chest. Rob rubbed her back for a moment before leaving out. I asked Nika to wait a moment while I cleaned up breakfast and got the shower ready for us and gave her the I-pad to play with. She started up a game of Candy crush and I went up to finish getting the bathroom ready and brush my teeth. I heard my Baby grunt loudly in frustration before a loud slam sound echoed off the wall. I ran back in and Nika looked surprised at the table that had a huge crack in it down the center. I walked over to her and raised my hand to my face making her jump in fear. She immediately started to cry and in a small whisper of a voice said she was 'Sorry and not to hit her' and that she would give me her allowance to fix it.

I was stunned. I was slightly annoyed at what she did but I wasn't going to hit her. Never in anger only for pleasure.

Nika got up and went to her backpack and took out a pink hello kitty coin purse. She came over and put three hundred dollar bills on the table between us and took a step back.

I sigh and pick up the money and hand it back to her and speak.

"No, It was an accident. I know you didn't throw it to break it, only out of frustration. Good thing, we buy protection plans around here and Robyn shouldn't have took the case off of that. It probably would have saved it. But, let's get cleaned up and we'll take it to the Blueberry store."

Nika looked stunned before letting a small grin and speaking in a small whisper.

"Apple store."

"There's more than one?" I reply confused.

Nika really started to quietly laugh then and I felt better that she had calmed down. I tookn her hand and we went up to shower together. I made it quick as I didn't want to arouse my Little until later. I gave Nicki and kiss on the lips and dried her and me off before putting on lotion and changing us. After underwear and bras for both of us I just grabbed sweatshirts and black tights for us.

 After underwear and bras for both of us I just grabbed sweatshirts and black tights for us

I grabbed us sneakers and did our hair

I grabbed us sneakers and did our hair. I left both ours down and grabbed our stuff so we could go. My Baby was still kind of down after what happened earlier and seeing me put the Ipad in a tote bag made it worse. I went over to the counter and gave her a new softer soother and she quietly took it. She and I left to my new emerald green Tesla and headed off to the mall.

At the Mall, we were all required to wear a facemask because of the flu season picking up and I gave Nika a black one that covered her pacifier from view. She was much more relaxed walking around quietly enjoying her soother in public without prying eyes. It was the one advantage of covering ones face, you can enjoy your pacifier in peace. She couldn't talk above a whisper either so all the more to give her something to do with her mouth.

We took the I-Pad over to get serviced but the Tech said it was too much damage and offered to replace it. Nika looked petrified that it wasn't fixable and I quickly padded her bum and told her it was fine and to consider it an early Christmas gift. We were only a few weeks out from it and I knew 'Big Nicki' was going to take care of me and Robyn as we weren't much for doing a bunch of cooking and only really decorated with a tree and lights. Nicki had done the whole house inside and out and we had two trees this year. One upstairs in the foyer and one downstairs.

I paid for a brand new pink I-pad and case along with some accessories and headphones. Nika was excited albeit nervous. I kissed her cheek as some of the guys that harassed her awhile back came in. They were lucky, I left my gun. We left to their cat calls and jeers and one even yelled his phone number and address. I yelled back that I'd be sure to 'Pop out' on him earning a frown and then a worried look. 

'Yeah, I can't wait to pop out on your ass. You're the sorry asshole who scratched my Nika's chest.' I thought glancing back as Nika's hold on my arm was making it numb. She was scared and I was tired of her having to feel like she needed to look over her shoulder. Robyn and I took vow when brought her in to protect her and now we needed to live up to it.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/commetns?

--