Pink Sparkly Box

Flashback: 

Robyn's POV:

I was frantically looking in my closet for the 'box'. It was special and I needed it before Nicki came back from Solange's. The 'box' had all the things we talked about in it and everything that Beyonce told me to buy before 'it' happened. As if she felt my frantic energy, my cell phone rang with a call from Beyonce. Beyonce was treated like a Queen during her free time due to a few of her family working in the prison and her psychiatrist would let her use some of her time in therapy to call me.

"Robbie, What's wrong?"

"I can't find it." I reply sitting on the floor of the closet trying not to cry.

"Don't cry Rob, it's okay. I know you're nervous and I'm sure that Nika will be too. It's special when someone let's you see their 'Little' side. She's going to be putting her trust in you to not judge her and keep her safe. Now, what are you looking for?"

"The special box."

"Rob, you placed it on the top self your reasoning being that she was so short, she wouldn't see it."

I jumped up and looked up and grabbed the pink sparkly box that I had hidden from my 'Baby'. I sat with it on the closet floor and Beyonce spoke.

"Deep breath Babe, you got this!"

"You're going to make me cry again. If only if you were here for this. You're better at this than me. My 'Daddy' side isn't but so soft..."

"Listen to me Fenty, You are an amazing 'Daddy' I know you still feel guilt about that....demon... but we both worked through that trauma with Mandy. Having the sessions together and apart have helped haven't they?"

"Yes, it's like night and day with how we worked on that. Kehlani didn't make me harden my heart to Onika and I'm thankful."

"Me too and I'm sorry I'm not there to hold your hand and welcome our 'Little' one into our caregiver ways but it will be okay. You'll do amazing, just let her lead and just listen or observe, you can learn a lot about a person that way. Now, what did you get her?"

"I got her the three coloring books, color pencils, and pink unicorn stuffie that she'd been picking up every time we'd been going in the store, and I got her the gold bracelet with the bee charm that you told me to get."

"Good, I can't wait to hear all about it when I see you Monday. Rob, did you get a pacifier?"

"I did but...I don't think she's in the 'age' range for wanting it, she seemed more like a 6 when we talked about it."

"Well no harm in giving her the choice. A good caregiver lets their Little explore their wants and needs without consequences. Besides, when I get home and get to have my time with her, I have some things that I've been wanting to do with just her based off our conversations."

"Such as?"

"Nursing relationship, I feel like she'd be really suitable for that."

"That would be right up your alley, very 'Mommy' of you."

"Yes but the other part isn't. Thank you for those pictures of you and the ones of her in the little pink slip. Under that nice girl persona is a secret nympho. I can tell, once we're all in an amazing space and I have her trust, I'm going to make her crave our touch so much it'll make her cry."

"No, I hate seeing her cry."

"Well, Robyn our 'Little' will probably be emotional so have tissues and maybe even a receiving blanket near."

"I will. I love you my Queen, holding up okay?"

"As always, I only get real lonely at the end of the day when I'm alone but I have those pictures of us and the ones of you and Nicki and I imagine our life together in my head and it helps, a lot. I write in my journal and pray and it's better until I wake up again and miss you until we speak but I'm okay. I have school and can talk to family when no one is around so that helps and my amazing wife keeps my books well funded so I can have whatever I want and use it to get people to do what I need."

"I love you, I'm sorry. If I could trade places with you I would."

"It's okay Rob, it was supposed to be this way. You were always supposed to meet Nicki first and she helped you in a way I couldn't."

"Yes, 11 months sober."

"...Amazing, you are so brave Rob, you are really doing it this time. You hug our amazing girlfriend for us and soak in all the moments of her being 'Little' until I can join in the fun."

"Yes M'am. I love you."

"I love you too Robbie, now, wash your face and put on your softest sweater because I think our 'Little' is a cuddler. I have to go. Goodbye."

"Goodbye my Queen."

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

more in a few hrs if you guys want it. I'll pick up at the cabin where i left off previously.

--