Hike

Beyonce's POV:

After my Baby went to sleep I got up to join Rob. I felt so bad that all of that happened and we didn't know but upset that despite our efforts our Baby was still keeping things from us. Rob was putting new sheets on the other bed and talking on the phone. She hung up as I came in and spoke.

            "She sleeping?"

            "Yes."

            "Good, hopefully that medication that help for her ankle and that fever."

            "I balme myself Rob, I always get up in the middle of the night and check that she's with us or that the doors are locked and the one night I didn't set an alarm to get up, she wandered."

            "No, It's not your fault my Queen. Truly, it's the property manager, apparently the path and several spots where Nika went were supposed to be lighted and an emergency call box that should be where she was, was not working. When I left this morning, I walked down and saw it. I could still see where she had walked and fell. I just got off the phone with the property manager and my lawyer. Her leaving out would have never been so bad if these safety measures were in place."

I sigh and rub my temples as Rob came over to me and hugged me.

            "Besides, I'm more concerned about what she said. That's something from what Rihmeek used to tell her and if she's regressing, I have a feeling she isn't taking her antidepressants."

            "...That's my fault, 'Big' Nicki feeling like she was past it stopped taking them months ago."

            "Yes, she needs to keep on them and going to therapy, I'm sure she stopped going as well huh?"

            "Again, Big Nicki's decision, I didn't want to push since she had been doing so good but I hadn't noticed much of a change until now."

            "Yeah, I'm going to call Solange to grab them from the cabinet before she comes up."

            "She and Jhene staying with us?"

            "No, they got the cabin across the way for the week. Your Mom is coming up too. She offered to watch Nika for us and sometimes Jhene so we can do the dangerous fun stuff without worry."

            'Cool, that zip line looked fun."

Rob grinned and rubbed my lower back and kissed my cheek.

            "It's going to be okay my Queen."

We left the room and peaked at Nicki before I went to the kitchen to make some cobb salads for lunch. Rob and I ate and watched a movie and before long Solange and Mom was at our door. We let them in and Mom immediately went to see Nika. Solange smiled and gave me the medication bottle and spoke to Rob and I quietly.

            "Jhene's at the house, setting up her telescope but she wanted to invite Nika over to look at the stars later."

            "That's fine." Rob said with a smile.

            "So, do you think she broke her ankle?" Solange asked.

            "I doubt it, she wouldn't be able to get back if she did, I think she just sprained it. I wrapped it with an ACE bandage and put a ice pack on it." Rob answered while hugging me from behind.

            "Bey, don't blame yourself. I can see it all over your face." Solo said rubbing my cheek. " Little' Nae has done some wild shit while I wasn't looking too. For awhile I had to have the door alarms alert me that they were being opened since my little Pisces likes to wander outside looking at the constellations and would get lost or fall asleep in trees."