A Pink Unicorn

short update, sorry..

Robyn's P.o.v.:

Walking back into the living area where Beyonce was standing looking around, I did the same.

"What we looking at Honey?"

"I think someone is coming into the house. Earlier, I really felt like someone took our picture when we were napping on the couch."

"That's concerning...let's check the camera."

I pulled up my phone and the security app and ran through the last few hours and saw nothing. I did it twice just to make sure and viewed the outside but no one showed up but we did see Nicki get up and open the side door a little before lying back down.

"She must have been hot." I say closing the door and locking it.

"I guess, that's weird."

"I want to smoke but I don't want to bother Nicki."

"You could go outside?"

"Naw, not right now." I said sitting next to Nicki. "Let's get her together first."

I shook Nicki awake and Beyonce went to get her some more medicine and juice. Nicki had both and some crackers before there was a knock on the door. Beyonce walked over and opened it for Mel. She came in with an armful of a pink unicorn. I kissed Nicki's cheek as I overheard them in the foyer.

"That's so cute Mel."

"Thank you Bey, it's for my neicy-pooh."

"That's sweet, she's not in her 'Little' space right now though." Bey said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"It's okay, big Nicki likes stuffies too."

Mel walked into the living room with Bey and I spoke.

"What's that? Your new man?" I giggled.

"Ha-ha, it's hair is longer than yours bald headed hoe!" Mel sassed putting her middle finger up.

I matched her middle finger before we all laughed. Mel gave Nicki the unicorn and she hugged it and nuzzle it for a moment.

"Thank you, Mel, I love it so much. It's so soft." Nicki said with a scratchy throat.

"Awww, you got a sore throat Pooh?" Mel asked sitting next to Nicki.

"She's not feeling well." I say pouting.

"Awww...my Pooh sick! Rob...where is her pajamas and the Vicks and a cold gingerale! Chop-chop Megamind! Tend to your sick girlfriend! Lazy Bajan hoe."

"I'm going to chop you in the throat but I'm on it. Nicki you want some ice-cream?"

"No." Nicki said cuddling into Mel's little A-cups.

I went up to Nicki's room and got her pajamas and got the Vick's vapor rub before coming back.

"I think I need some fresh air." Nicki said slowly standing.

"No, that'll make it worse Nic, you need to stay warm." Mel said standing.

"Want something to eat Baby?" Beyonce asked.

Nicki shook her head before holding it.

"You okay?" I ask.

"I made myself dizzy." Nicki said quietly.

A knock on the door took all of our attention. I walked over and looked before opening it for Lauren. She came in and waved before going to Nicki.

"Hey, you didn't call me back. Are you okay?"

"Oh Lauren, I'm so sorry. I'm sick. How was looking at the venue?"

"It was a mess Nicki, but we'll talk about it when you feel better."

"No, tell me now. It'll make me feel better." Nicki says sitting on Beyonce's lap.

Lauren started to go into detail about her hunt for places to have her wedding and I enjoyed watching her and Nicki interact even though she was sick. Bey was loving giving Nicki scritches (light scratches) on her back as held her unicorn. Mel and I got something to eat and I offered Lauren a water as she talked. Mel and I after eating stepped outside and I hit my blunt.

"Robyn, you and Bey having that renewal yet?"

"Yup, we're going to actually ask Nicki to marry us during it."

"Huh? Like legally?"

"Yes and No, it's not legal but a commitment ceremony and having paperwork drawn up to allocate assets will do. I want my Baby to really be a part of our lives for good plus God forbid I die, she has her share of money to keep her going plus she'll have Bey."

"Aww that's sweet Robyn, Beyonce is cool with that?"

"Yup, her idea actually. She's been talking about it for a year. She'd been researching it while in jail."

"Cool, speaking of which...has Beyonce talked to Nicki about it?"

"Nope, I'm hoping to get her to at least talk to a therapist on the outside. She talked on the inside but I want her to continue."

"Right, that would be good. But don't leave Nicki in the dark too long, you don't want the rumor to get to her before the truth."

"What rumor?"

Mel looked around before leaning forward and whispering.

"That she killed your last Little."

---

ooop! it's getting juicy! comments get the next chptr sooner.

excuse all errors.

--