Justice

*sorry, short update*.

Robyn's POV:

I hated lying to my girls but I needed to handle this now. I faked going to work so Mel and I could get on the move without question. At Mel's, she jumped in the rental car I borrowed from a old friend and I slipped off my heels. I forgot I was even wearing them. Good thing I had my 'Go' bag on the backseat.

"I can't believe that bitch did that to my Niecy-pooh. I'm so sorry Rob."

"It's okay Mel, none of us knew but unlike the Kehlani situation we're going to nip this shit in the bud."

I hit the interstate and drove Mel and I the two hours out of town to where her sneaky link lived. I got my guy on it and pulled of her information and the fact that she was out of town for a business trip was even more perfect. After two hours and Mel and I crushing a bag of Doritos together I finally got to the hotel. I parked a few blocks away and we got out and took the back way to the hotel. I was prepared to wait it out on the outside of the hotel until we could get visual but as luck would have it, she pulled in on an Uber. She was dressed in casual business wear and had a backpack. I was surprised when I saw her pull a young girl by the arm out of the Uber. My heart sank seeing the worry on the poor girls face. Mel and I hung back waiting for them to get in the hotel and go up the elevator.

"I know she's still not doing it."

"You know they don't let the handlers out easy she probably had no choice but to keep going but what makes it bad is that she probably doesn't have a fucking care about it. She just wants the money." I reply lowly to Mel while trying to think of a new plan. I placed an anonymous call to the police.

I got an solid plan before walking into the hotel and lying to the clerk to get the number pretending to be a friend. Up on the second floor Mel picked the lock and what I saw had me seeing red. That poor girl was naked on the bed with some old ass man getting filmed by Mel's sneaky link. I shook my coat sleeve letting the crow bar slid down into my palm while Mel pulled out her gun.

The man pleaded for us to let him go and I wasn't having it. Before we could more any further, the police came in. We ran down the situation and I was hurt to know that the girl was only 16 and got recruited off the net under a lie for a scholarship. The police took the girl and the man in custody and the captain gave me a small wink before leaving Mel and I in the room with her now ex-sneaky link.

"You're a sick ass bitch Hana, How dare you? You probably never stopped after you did that to my Baby didn't you?"

"You run the game like I do, you make a lot of money enough to pay you two to let me go."

"Nope, we got 5 minutes with that ass and we're going to make it count." Mel said lowly.

Mel and I proceeded to beat Hana's ass making sure not to hit her face so it wouldn't look wild in the mug shot. Soon the 5 minutes was up and the police captain came in and took Hana out and arrested her on warrants and the charges.

Mel and I cleaned up in the bathroom and left the hotel pleased with not just shooting Hana out right at first sight. Back in the car we got some food and headed back to town. I was excited to get back to my girls and wanted to tell them I did get the promotion but turned it down. I actually put in my two weeks and decided to purse my passion with Bey. We used to have a flower shop and I loved it as it was very relaxing but I also got my dispensary license and wanted to open my own shop on the side. So Bey would do the flowers and I would do the weed. I had my own weed plants so I had a jumpstart on supply.

Back in town, I dropped Mel off and headed over to get a treat for my girls, some cupcakes. At home, I walked in to see Beyonce watching TV while Nika slept cuddled up next to her. The house smelled good and I knew my Baby had cooked.

"So no more little space for the day?"

"No, she's been in it all day. Carol brought over a crock pot stew for us."

"Oh, Nice. How did her visit go?"

"It was short, she wanted to bring something for Nicki to help her throat and brought dinner for us."

"Cool."

I gave Bey a kiss on the lips and kisses Nika forehead before going upstairs to shower and change. I got smirk under the hot water of the shower head at the memory of me punching Hana in her throat claiming the hit for 'Nicki'.

--

okay, it's going to start to pick up for this point on. LOL 

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--