The Caregiver

Beyonce's P.o.v.::

It had been few weeks since I've been home and I was looking forward to the holidays. I learned quickly that Nicki was the holiday queen and our home was already decorated for fall. We weren't too long back from my birthday celebration in Milan. It was the best week with my girls away from the normal day to day. It was amazing growing closer to Onika and her little temperament with Robyn. She was the opposite of her 'Little' self and it was cute to see but I missed my shy quiet baby. She hadn't been in her Little space in weeks and I was worried that she didn't want to be anymore. Robyn told me to relax and to let her find herself again. Since she had been hurt I knew it was bothering her still and she had some scars on her back. I hated that she'd ask Rob to cover them with makeup.

I was coming downstairs to have breakfast and start the day when I saw Robyn wiping Nicki's cheeks that were tear stained.

"Hey, What's wrong?" I ask rounding the corner.

"Someone sent the neighborhood a flyer and they've been sending Nicki pictures and videos all morning and one of the neighbors was in the yard jacking off to Nicki while she was in the kitchen a few minutes ago while a few of them were taking pictures of her, she had the side door open."

"Oh my God! Robyn! What the fuck?" I yell.

I spot a piece of paper on the counter and pick it up. I look at it and felt instantly disgusted. It was picture of Nicki and said that she was looking for a new sexual partner and some other sick as shit encouraging the neighbors to send her porn and show them how much they wanted to please her. I slap the paper on the counter and look at Nicki who was sniffling and rubbing her eyes. In her usual breakfast attire, a bra, boy shorts and slippers I knew the neighbors got an eyeful of something that was only for Robyn and Me. I shook my head and pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay Baby, I'm so sorry."

"Me too Baby, I'm going to handle this." Robyn said rubbing her back.

Nicki's phone rang and I reached over and grabbed it off the counter. Looking at it we saw that she got a nasty text message saying she was a whore coming between two people's marriage and that they hoped one of the neighbors sexually assaulted her. Nicki gasped and I was furious. Robyn took a screen shot and text her friend Mel to see if she could use her work skills to figure out who sent the message. Robyn's timer on her phone went off signally that she needed to get moving to work. She apologized for having to leave but assured Nicki that it would be okay and told me where the gun was in a quick whisper. Robyn grabbed the breakfast box that Nicki made her and her lunch before giving us both a kiss and leaving. I walked Nicki to the couch and tried to calm her down. She was sure to have a screaming headache if she didn't calm down. I pulled her into my lap a little and wrapped my arms around her. I was quietly rocking her while I put on the first cartoon I flipped too. Soon Nicki's cries softened and she snuggled into my chest. I felt her soft little fingers under my silk pajama shirt. I acted like I didn't feel it knowing what was going to happen. I was all for it if it was going to bring her comfort plus I missed it terribly.

Soon feeling her hot mouth on my nipple I felt us both relax. I carefully rubbed my fingertips up her spine and soon she fell asleep. I was so happy! I missed my Nika and hoped that when she woke up she would still be 'Little' for a while longer. I carefully adjust her off of me and quietly went to the clean up the kitchen and have my breakfast. I locked all the doors and closed the windows to make sure no peeping toms would try to see my Baby.

I slipped upstairs and took a shower and changed into a blouse and tight suit pants.