Thanksgiving: Part 2

Sorry for the slow updates on this.

Beyonce P.O.V.:.

I blocked the number from my phone and put it down. I snuggled into my babies and fell asleep.

After sleeping for two hours, I was woken up by Nicki who was still sleep wiggling on my lap. I looked over at Robyn who was playing a video game with her headset on. She looked at me and quickly gave me a peck on the lips and went back to her game. I eyed a picture that was by her Playstation and got an idea. I rubbed Rob's arm and she paused her game and took her headset down.

"What's up Wifey?"

"Rob, Is the resort still open?"

"Which one?"

"The fun one...you know." I reply making wiggly eyebrows.

"Oh....yes it is. I actually just got an email about it. Special prices and events this weekend."

"Hmm....I would love to go Daddy, we've never got the chance to take a third and I think she'll like it."

"I can book something, should I see what this weekend looks like?"

"Sure, Nicki's sick but we don't have to do too much and I think she'll love the fresh air."

Rob nodded and got up and left the room. I gave Nicki a kiss on the forehead making her stir and wake up. Nicki sat up and looked around wiping her eyes for a moment before speaking.

"We're home?"

"Yeah, we left your Mom's earlier, you don't remember?"

"...No."

"You hungry Baby or want some hot tea?"

"No, I'm hot." Nicki whined.

"Want a popsicle?"

Nicki nodded and I got up and we went into the kitchen. In the kitchen, I gave Nicki a pineapple popsicle as the doorbell went off. I walked over and opened it for Solange and Jhene who were holding containers. I let them in and they went into the kitchen.

"Mama sent over some plates for you all. She made sure to give you extra shrimp and rice dressing Nicki." Solange said with a smile. "I hope you feel better Nicki-Pooh."

"Thanks Solo, I will. Hey 'Nay."

"Hi Nika." Jhene said in her little voice.

Solange and Jhene left and I ate my plate from my Mom's and put the rest of the food up. Nicki had another popsicle and I was finishing washing the dishes when Robyn came in with a big grin and spoke.

"So, girls, I want you two go up and pack a bag, I have a surprise for you."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise Baby. Let's go pack." I say taking Nicki's hand and going up the stairs with her.

We all packed and Robyn closed everything up and pulled around her truck to drive. In the back seat Nicki laid down and eventually went to sleep. I put my hand on Rob's thigh and thought of a way to spicy up the ride.

I slid my hand down into Rob's joggers and started to stroke her up.

"Bey, What are you doing? Come on Bey, I'm driving."

"I know, stay focused on the road Baby."

Now on full hard, I slipped it out and leaned over and slid the dick down my throat. I earned a low grunt from Rob and started to work my mouth up and down the shaft. Warm spit coated her shaft quickly as I sucked it up and down. Rob lowly moaned as I began to suck on the tip and twirl my tounge around it. I felt the truck jerk before it stopped and Rob's hip thrusted up putting her dick all the way down my throat.

"You don't play fair Bey. I'm about to fuck your throat up!"

Robyn thrusted in and out of my throat and I relaxed and let her fuck it to her liking. My pussy was wet wanting attention but it would have to wait. Soon her nut coated my throat as she pulled my head down and still in her lap. She seized up for a moment before relaxing and letting my hair go. I grinned taking my grape soda out of the cup holder and finishing it as Robyn fixed herself. I looked over and saw that she had stopped in a service loop. Robyn pulled me over into a kiss before speaking lowly.

"I love you Wifey."

"I love you too."

Robyn pulled back into the road, and we drove for two hours before stopping at the resort. I smiled thinking of all the fun we were going to have and what was in store for Nicki in the backseat. The concierge came out and got our bags and Rob carried Nicki to our cottage. Inside, Robyn put Nicki on the bed, and we went to the bathroom. I was lying next to Nicki was unsettled in her sleep. I gently shook her awake and she got up and went to the bathroom before coming out damp and wrapped in a towel. Robyn and I stood, and she spoke.

"Where are we?"

I was going to answer but Robyn's little face fuck had my throat sore. She laughed and spoke.

"Come here."

Robyn walked Nicki to the door and opened it and her eyes shot open. Before she could talk, we walked her over to the pool area and sat her on a lounge chair. Robyn and I got naked and she jumped into the pool and I started to rub Nicki's thigh in hopes of turning her on. Rob popped up from the water and spoke.

"Welcome to the Star Resort, a nudist and sexually expressive resort!" Robyn said with a smile. "Get ready to be slutted out like never before Onika."

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts./comments?

--