Room for 3?

Nicki's P.o.v.:.

I woke up at two am not able to sleep. Mommy was next to me sleeping naked from the waist up and Daddy was wrapped up in her blanket asleep. I carefully slipped out of the bed and went to my home office. I checked my work and emailed back Ariana some information she requested before looking up Tinashe. Surprisingly she was active on her Instagram. She was posting some snaps with a sleeping Meek in a cute pink bra and panties. I inboxed her with the feature that would delete our convo after it was read. I asked Tinashe if she wanted to get away from Meek and if he was hurting her. She told me 'No' and that her and Meek were married! I was shocked! I asked if she wanted to be married to Meek and she said 'Yes' and that she made him change his ways for her and he helped her with her 'Little' space. I was stuck. I couldn't believe that he actually was the way she was describing him and even had a video call with her to make sure that it wasn't Meek on her phone and it wasn't. Tinashe and I said our 'Goodbyes' and I shut down my computer. I felt numb inside with this new revelation and started to question myself. I was feeling sick on the stomach as I wrote everything down on my legal pad so Beyonce and Rihanna could read it. I really didn't want to revisit this again. Placing the note on Robyn's bedside I bit my lip and stared for a moment. Looking at Beyonce and Robyn curled up in bed, it was truly beautiful. They fit perfectly and didn't need an outlier of me and my baggage between them. I quietly closed the door and went back to my room. I took a hot shower and changed into a red tank top and panties. Curling up in bed, I laid there staring at the lava lamp on my dresser until sleep came over me.

--

Beyonce's P.o.v.:

I woke up early and looked for my Baby but she wasn't in bed with me or Robyn. I got up and read her note and noticed that some of words were slightly smudged. Poor thing was crying when she wrote it. I felt bad for her and was okay with leaving Rihmeek and Tinashe alone if she wasn't complaining. I had to worry about my own Baby's feelings and helping her through her trauma. I got up and checked her room and saw her in her bed asleep. I close her door and go get ready for the day. I put on a gray shirt and black tights before going downstairs. Downstairs, I was attempting to make breakfast, but it wasn't working too well. Nicki came in and took over for me, making us all omelets. I hugged Nicki from behind and smothered her with kisses trying to cheer her up. I could tell she had a lot on her mind and even my affection wasn't helping. We sat to the table and started to eat and I blew through my omelet so I could hurry up and talk to Nicki.

"Nicki, let's spend some time together today."

"I...can't. I have something to do today. But I know Robyn would love to spend time with you."

"Oh...Alright. Helping Lauren with the wedding plans?"

"Yes and some small errands."

Robyn came down and smiled at us before speaking.

"How are my girls?"

"Good." Nicki and I say in unison.

Nicki got up and gave Robyn a kiss on the cheek before putting her plate in the dishwasher. She came over to me and gave me a quick peck on cheek before leaving. Robyn sat to eat and spoke.

"How did you sleep?"

"Awesome as always, I just missed having our Baby in bed with us. Sleeping in separate beds wasn't a good idea."

"I thought so too but if she wants her personal space it's okay too."

"I guess."

"What do you have planned today?"

"I thought we'd spend some time together."

"Oh, that would be great. What do you want to do?"

"We'll it's a been a while since we went to the cigar shop and horseback riding."

"Oooh! We could do that and get a jump on Christmas shopping."

"Dang! I forgot about Christmas. I'm still not over Halloween and the haunted house."

"I know. But Thanksgiving in a few days at your Mom's will be nice. Nicki is bringing a side and I'm bringing a dessert and you're bringing the ice. Ma said 3 bags should be enough."

"Yes, Yes, of course."

"I saw that note, crazy that he married Tinashe."

"Right, very crazy. But it's a good idea. Gives her stability and lets her know that he's willing to be there for her."

"I bet, I'm glad that we're married. I love you. It's special being in a relationship with someone who loves and understands you and take vows saying they'll love you and be there for you no matter what."

Robyn finished her omelet and I cleaned up and we went up to get dressed.

--

Nicki's P.o.v."

Standing next to Lauren in the fabric store looking for tablecloth material and napkins for the wedding, I was checking off things in her wedding binder.

"Nic, you're so quiet. What's going on?"

"Nothing. Just tired."

"You're lying NicNac. What's wrong?" Lauren said picking up a bolt of beautiful royal purple fabric.

"Later...after we finish."

Lauren nodded and we finished getting the fabric ordered before going to florist and then wine tasting. I forgot to spit out the wine and got a buzzed. Luckily I left my truck at Lauren's and she was driving. We grabbed some burgers and sat eating outside.

"So tell me what happened?"

"Lauren, I think I messed up."

"How so?"

"By taking being friends with Robyn to the next level knowing she had a wife. Lauren, I'm so stupid. I didn't think it would be like this."

"What's hard about it?"

"I guess, not having Beyonce around physically made us closer. Like two people in bed, two people in the twin seater, two people in at the his and hers sink, two people on the love seat type of thing."

"You feel out of place huh?"

"Very. I thought I could get over it but it's an odd feeling. I don't fit into their life anymore Lauren and it's okay but it's just very sad."

"Nicki..." Lauren cooed hugging me. "I know I was nervous about the whole thing but I really believe that Robyn loves you and from what I see of Beyonce, she loves you too. You could make it work."

"It seems like everything is making it the opposite. Every time I've tried to enjoy my Little time, it's been a cluster fuck and I end up getting hurt."

"You're still not feeling better from when Kelly and Shaun attacked you?"

"No, I've been to the Doctor twice about it. I'm going to need surgery on my back to remove some muscle scar tissue if the massages don't help it."

"I'm sorry Nic. Have you talked to Rob or Bey about it?"

"No. They deal with enough of my problems."

"But if you're in pain Nicki, they should know."

"I'll be okay Lauren."

"Well, what do you want to do Nicki?"

"I don't know, maybe after the holidays and I'll set them down and ask if they wish to continue our relationship. If they say 'No' I'll move out."

Lauren sighed and we finished eating and Lauren dropped me off at home. At home, they were out still so I took the time to do work and clean up. I took a shower and put on a red bra and panties with a black silk robe. Sitting on the couch, I decided to enjoy a glass of real wine before Roybn and Beyonce came home.

--

Thoughts/Comments?

Excuse all errors!

--