Thanksgiving: part 1

(short update ).

Beyonce's p.o.v.:

"It was an accident we both walked away but then things got weird. I can't...talk about it right now."

"Did you hit her?" Nicki asked.

"I was trying to stop her from hurting herself but she took it the wrong way. But I put that behind me and I'm not ready to bring that back up yet. However, I am so sorry that I hurt you Nicki. I pushed you down and I'm so sorry."

I rubbed Nicki's side and she jerked a little. Robyn moved closer and lifted her tank top to reveal a bruise on her side. My heart sank. I hurt my baby. I quickly got up and left the room ashamed at what I did and quickly went down the stairs. Downstairs I ran into her mom, Carol.

"What's the matter Beyonce?"

"I hurt my Baby."

"Yeah...I saw that and she told me it was an accident but Beyonce I hope this doesn't become a habit. You can't run away from your past. I know you spent time in jail and what for. My boyfriend is a retired warden and I had him pull your record when Nicki told me about you and Robyn. You shouldn't have gone to jail for what happened. In jail, you were the model prisoner and you even finished your Masters in Sociology that you obtained to make sure you could keep Robyn from falling into her alcoholism and to help others. What Kehlani did was extremely fucked up, but you need to heal if you're going to move on with Robyn and Onika. Onika loves you and I'm supporting you all but hit or push my child again and I'll bury you under my rose bushes."

"I...I understand Ms. Carol. Thank you so much for your insight."

"It'll be okay Beyonce." Carol said hugging me.

"Did you tell Nicki?"

"No, Onika should hear that from you, from the woman she loves. Tell her soon though, I don't want her snooping around on her own, the rumors about that are horrible and weird."

"Yes M'am."

"Now, go relax and lunch will start soon. I made us a small Thanksgiving lunch. I know you're going to your Mom's tonight and I'm going out to visit family too."

"Thanks."

I dried my tears and went to the bathroom before I went back up to Nicki's room where Robyn was doing a puzzle with her on the floor. Nicki saw me and waved me over.

"Come play." Nicki said quietly.

I nod and go over and help her and Robyn finish the puzzle. It was soon lunch time and we went downstairs. We enjoyed a nice turkey lunch and pumpkin pie. Nicki was in her 'Little' space and quietly held my hand under the table. I treasured it as I was afraid I lost Nicki for good.

After lunch we left and went back home. My Mom called and said that she wanted Nicki to rest and wanted us to have some down time. I was grateful as I just wanted to cuddle with Nika and watch TV. A home, we did just that. Nika on my lap and Robyn curled up next to us watching Cinderella. 

Soon Robyn was sleep, Nika was out cold from her medication, and I was content. I was scrolling my phone when I got a message.

-I miss you Mami.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--