Bold

Nicki's POV:

Valentine's night ended sweetly with a joint massage and light happy ending from Robyn. It was very peaceful and made me without a doubt trust that they loved me and wanted me to be a part of their union.

-

Three weeks later, I was sitting in Robyn's weed shop behind the counter on my phone. I decided to not jump back into work right away and enjoyed being Little and carefree but for the last four days I was adjusting to my new birth control insert and had been Big Nicki who didn't have a great attitude. My hormones were up and down and I wasn't handling it well and didn't even want to be my headspace.

Beyonce was good at giving me space but Robyn was enjoying getting on my nerves too much for my liking. Rob walked over with the blue slurpee I asked before and held it out for me to take but took it away before could.

"Say Please Wifey."

"Bite me." I grumble annoyed she was playing.

Rob laughed and moved closer and whispered in my ear.

"Where?"

I got a sexual shiver and shook my head. Rob was aggy as fuck! I frowned and stood up to tell Beyonce but Rob gave me my slurpee and unlocked the front door with the lock button behind the counter.

"Not you were about to tell ya Mama on me. That's cold."

"Stop teasing me...you know I'm sensitive right now." I whine pouting.

Robyn leaned forward and kissed my pouted lips and spoke lowly.

"Can I make that pussy sensitive later?"

The door chimed and three people came in and Rob started to talk to them. I sat and tried to ignore her threat. Since Valentine's Day Rob and Bey have been good not to fuck me hard and rough but I couldn't say I didn't miss it. Watching Rob talk her shit with the customers made me want her to talk her shit in my ear and she hit my pussy from the back and Beyonce rubbed my clit and made out with me. I sigh sexually frustrated and walked into my room in the back. In my room, I sat on the nursing lounger and had my slurpee while watching TV. Two hours went by and I had fallen asleep and Beyonce was waking me up. Beyonce helped me up and we left out and got into the truck. Inside, I asked Bey to sit in the back with me and she obliged. I held her hand before just holding her thigh and rubbing it. Normally, I never came onto Beyonce directly but there's a first time for everything and if I had to be horny she had to be horny too. Randomly we were both wearing skirts since there was break in the cold weather.

My hand crept up to the seat of her very warm center. I looked at Beyonce for consent and she smirked and nodded and I slid her panties to the side. I rubbed two fingers on her hooded clit and felt her body relax.

I caught Rob looking back at us through the mirror as we sat at a light and I turned my head to quickly kiss Beyonce. My fingers were slick with her juices so I slid them down and into her pussy. Beyonce was nice and tight and my fingers were getting squeezed by her pussy muscles but I wiggled them a little before starting to plunge my fingers deep into her. Beyonce liked it rough and could take all of Robyn's dick and punishments without issue. I was playing in her pussy so good I could hear Rob moaning quietly in the front seat. She was stroking off to the sounds of Bey's moaning and her pussy sucking on my fingers as I push and pulled them inside of her. I bit Bey's neck and started to give her a hickie as she squirted. It went all over the seat and I was glad we were in Rob's truck that had the leather seats that she had treated hers to be waterproof.

Beyonce cursed under he breath and I kept stroking her through her peak. She squirted on and off until we got home and she had enough. I put my fingers in her mouth and made her suck off her juices before getting out of the truck. I happily swished my way into the house leaving Robyn and Beyonce in the truck. I knew they were going to probably fuck so I took my time taking a shower and getting oiled down. In my robe, I pinned my hair up as I walked downstairs. Downstairs, I Robyn grabbed me from behind and walked me to the playroom. Beyonce was blowing out a match on the candles that she lit. She was in her black robe and was oiled up.

Rob took my robe off and Beyonce sat on a bench. She patted her lap and Rob helped me across it. Beyonce's thighs were so warm against my bare stomach. I felt her reach down and rub my nipples before clamping both of them with a metal chain. Rob blindfolded me and whispered in my ear and that I was getting an attitude adjustment.

I grin before the air moved around my ass before the paddle hit my ass. I jumped and before I could get used to it Beyonce did it again. It was a pattern, five swats, a light fingering, five swats again. I was dripping down her hand and my thighs. I felt Rob move in front of me and soon felt the tip on my lips. I happily wrapped my lips around it and teased it with my tongue. Rob started to guide herself in and out of my mouth and soon I had her pelvis pressed against my nose as she was face fucking me. Spit was dripping out my mouth and all over her balls that I had cupped tightly. I loved them so much. Beyonce was fingers deep in my pussy and was fisting it bringing me to pleasure and pain. I felt Rob's dick throb as nut splashed down my throat. She pulled away and Beyonce did the same. My body was sore but it didn't stop me from wanting Rob to blow my back out. Bey strapped up and joined in the fun and soon Robyn decided to be a damn sadist and slide in with Bey in my pussy. Thankfully the strap compressed some but both of them in me was pushing me to the limit but Rob kept it cute and didn't try to break my shit. After another hour, we were all washed up and Rob was knocked out cold and I was latched on to Beyonce using her milk to wash down that Plan B took. Beyonce was rubbing my arm and slowly falling asleep herself but was singing me a lullaby that was putting me in my Little space.

--

excuse all errors!

sorry about the short update, busy.

thoughts/ comments??

--