Slutted Out Tingz: Part 2

Beyonce's POV:.

I was rethinking my decision to do this but I wanted to share something I liked with Nicki. Plus Rob was sure to take both of us out so I needed to warm her up first. I helped her stand before sitting on the bench at the end of the bed and directing her over my thighs. I made sure her hurt arm was in a spot that it wouldn't be hurt and grabbed my pink little rubber paddle.

I lifted it back and brought it down across her fat ass. Nicki jumped on and whimpered for a second. I ran my fingers down her oiled slit and tickled her clit. She relaxed and I brought the paddle back down again. I gave her four hard slaps before rewarding her compliance with the insertion of a vibrator. I turned it on and the quiet hum almost matched her quiet noises. I didn't gag her and normally she wasn't quiet during sex so I figured she was just processing. I ramped up the level on the vibrator and began to spank Nicki until my thighs were wet with cum and her ass was bright red and slightly welted. She was trembling on my lap as I pulled out the wet vibrator.

Rob walked in with a hard one and blunt kissed in her lips. She smiled at the sight of us and walked over and passed me the blunt. She helped Nicki up off of me and pressed her lips to hers and blew the smoke into her mouth. They shot gunned it for a second before Nicki let it go. Rob helped Nicki get on the bed and she twisted her nipples and made out with her as she waiting for me to get done. I had a few more puffs before putting it in an ash tray and joining them on the bed. Rob and I switched spots and I put Nicki on top of me and started to kiss her as Rob grabbed the lube. She was grinding her swollen clit against mine and it felt amazing.

Rob motioned for me to take control and I grabbed Nicki's hips and held her still. She whined breaking the kiss and Rob grinned as she slapped Nicki on the ass. I dug my nails into Nicki's cheeks and pulled them apart and Rob pulled out the anal plug. She immediately orgasmed and cursed under her breath. Looking up at the new mirror that Rob had put in I could see everything and was loving the view.

Rob squeezed the lube out and slid into Nicki's ass with a condom on. I could feel Nicki tense and quickly started to coax her and relax her as Rob filled her up. Rob told me that they didn't do this often as Rob was 'thick' and had a curve. So it was a lot of sensations at once. Our clits were still touching so as Rob started to fuck her, she was pleasuring me too.

Soon Rob was pounding into Nicki ass and I had put a vibrator between us on high. Nicki was a moaning mess even with her teeth sunk into my shoulder. Rob soon orgasmed and got up to clean up. I put Nicki on her back and spread her legs and started to rub an ice cube down her slit. Her body melted it after a few passes, and I continued until she was numb and Rob came out of the bathroom. Rob grabbed the next new toy and slid it into Nicki's pussy and turned it on high as I put the restraints on her. I left her hurt wrist with slack but not enough that she could take out the toy. Listening to her gasp and grunt and moaned as she came was music to my ears. Rob and I hit the blunt again before she took me from behind in the pussy. She was more aggressive with me, and I loved it. I leaned over and kissed Nicki deeply before talking dirty in her ear. Robyn grabbed me up by the hair and started to fuck me harder and harder until a warm rush filled me inside and I rained down her dick with my own cum. Robyn pulled out off me and pulled the vibrator from Nicki's pussy and took it to the bathroom to clean it off. I asked Nicki if she was 'okay' and she said 'Yes' in a relieved tone. Poor baby's pussy was so swollen from stimulation and looked so suckable. I grabbed one of the warm rags Robyn set up and cleaned off the cum and lube before getting down and eating her pussy. I sucked on her clit like a vacuum and started to finger her pussy. Robyn came over and undid her restraints and gave her some water. Soon, Robyn and I were passing the blunt as we rocked on the bed with Nicki between us double penetrated by Robyn in her ass and me in her pussy with my vibrating strap on. She was voiceless now and was  sweating and squirting the last of the reserves of water in her body but she was loving every minute of it.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--

sorry its a little short.

--