Little Voice

Nika's P.o.v.::

I woke up in my little space which was surprising. Mommy was gone from the bed and Daddy was seemingly still sleeping. I straddled her waist and laid down on her chest closing my eyes. Listening to her heart beat and sucking my binky I started to fall asleep again. Daddy woke up a little adjusting me lower and rubbing my butt. I moaned and tired to sleep but her hands pulled the shorts of my pajamas up exposed my ass to the cool air of the room. She unsnapped the bottom of it open and started to run her fingers along my slit.

"Good Mornin' mi Little Queen." Daddy said in her lazy Bajan accent.

I moaned softly hiding my face in her top while gripping the sheets under her. Daddy slipped her fingers inside of me and I shuddered.

"Mmmm....so wet for me."

Daddy fingered me until her hand was covered and I was ready to come. She shifted me off and back onto the bed and dropped her shorts to reveal her hard. She rubbed it against my wet folds over and over making me want to explode but I held off. I wanted to feel it inside of me. Daddy was impressed I didn't cum and slowly started to penetrate me. She picked up speed and I clamped my thighs around her as I came. The pacifier was long gone as I was moaning and begging Daddy to cum in me. Daddy loved when I said that and it always ended in a massive amount of nut being expelled. After Daddy came and we caught our breath, she helped me up to get cleaned. She was sweet enough to shower with me and helped me change. She opted for some comfortable clothes and dressed me in a color block dress and black and white Jordan's that matched hers. She and I went downstairs where Mommy was standing at the table talking on the phone. She quickly hurried off as we got closer and smiled.

"Awww, we look so nice together! Let's get a picture or ten."