Honeymoon: Part 2

Nicki's POV:.

Rob barely gave me a chance to move into position before pushing into me. She hit the back of my pussy and then some and was pushing it to it's limit. She pulled my hair and craned my neck back to whisper in my ear.

"Take this dick Baby. It's all yours in this moment."

I moan. I couldn't speak. Rob was rearranging my guts.

Rob started to go faster as she licked two fingers and started rubbing my clit. It was heaven as she fucked me as the sun started to crest the horizon. I was five seconds away from squirting again on the soaked couch when she stopped. She kissed my neck as Bey came in. She smiled and walked over. Bey kissed me deeply letting me taste the minty mouthwash she had while sliding her hand down my front. She touched my clit and pulled on it, twisting it with her fingers.

Moaning into her mouth Bey pulled me on top of her. She grabbed me under the ass and started to push me up and down on her clit. She and I started to make out and I felt Rob put lube on me before rubbing herself against my asshole. Bey stopped moving me and I got nervous. Rob had my pussy more than sore and I wasn't sure if my ass could take that. Bey whispered in my ear and held me close.

"Just relax Baby, you know the safe word if you want us to stop. But I think you can take it. Just relax. Relax yourself."

Bey started to kiss me more as she spread my ass cheeks and it relaxed me enough that the pressure Rob put inside of me didn't kill me but she couldn't move a lot or I was sure I'd tear. Rob took it real slow and soon I was able to take all of her and not feel like my inside s were going to come out. Rob moaned as held my hips and fucked my ass. Bey's and mine's pussy were soaking wet and her clit was hard against mine and hard. Bey's mouth was attacking my neck with love bites, licks, suckles. Her nails were still dug into my ass cheeks, and I was sure to have bruises form but I loved it. I loved feeling them have their way with my body and make me feel good.

Bey kissed me deeply and sucked on my tongue as we both orgasmed. Rob gave one good thrust before nutting in the condom she had on. She carefully pulled out and sighed happily. She smacked my ass before getting up and going to the bathroom. Bey flipped us over on the couch and lifted my legs up and apart and began to grind her clit into mine. She surprised me and kissed my feet before sucking on my toes.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!" I screamed as I squirted all over her.

Bey smiled and kept going. Making me do it again and again. It worst that Rob had my ass do it a few times prior so her doing it was going to kill me for sure.

"Hmm...you really are a squirter. I love it." Bey said lowly as she picked up speed.

I moaned beginning to max out the pleasure my body was allowed in a 24 hour period. Rob soon emerged from the bathroom cleaned up but still hard. She walked over popping in a few fruit snacks into her mouth. Bey stood and took the little packet and spoke.

"Those aren't for you; those are for my Baby. Stay out of her snack bag."

"Buy me some too! You know I like them Honey." Rob said with a mouthful.

Bey rolled her eyes and smiled before pulling me up and then putting me on my knees in front of Rob's hard. It looked as delicious as earlier and the mouth water took over.

Beyonce reached over and grabbed it at the base bringing it to my lips.

"Open." Bey purred in my ear.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my wet tongue. Bey slid the tip of it across it making Rob's knees shake. Bey tapped Rob on my tongue until she creamed it. She was sensitive so it didn't take much. Bey wasted no time licking it off my tongue and kissing me deeply. Rob groaned at the sight of her freaky wives. Bey broke the kiss and feed me all of Rob's inches until my nose was pressed against her smooth pelvis. Thankfully, Rob, Bey, and I had laser removal so no need to worry about pesky hair while sucking each other off.

Bey got behind me and put her hands gently on both sides of my cheeks and started to guide my head back and forth. Rob took over and Bey's hands roamed my front cupping my breast and twisting my nipples, my spot. Rob's nut filled my mouth and Bey again pulled me away to share the rewards of it. My thighs gave out and I collapsed on the floor. Bey laughed and smacked me on the ass a few times before her and Rob helped me up. In the shower, they had to help me clean up. I was happily ruined and couldn't stand up straight. After drying off and having some lotion rubbed all over me. Bey helped me put on the white silk tank night dress that Lauren got me for the 'Honeymoon' and she put on underwear and a robe. She happily left it open so I could latch on. I was soon falling into my Little space and just wanted to stay there with no worries of work or Lulu or anything. My throat was feeling sore so I was sucking slowly but still enjoying it and having Daddy join us rubbing both our feet. The sun glaring through the windows hurt my eyes and Daddy closed the shades and put on the TV. Daddy was soon asleep and Mommy was drifting off as I switched breasts. Her finger stroking my cheek made me look up at her.

"Happy Birthday Baby, You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I hope you know how much me and Daddy love you and adore you and want to be with you. You make us whole, Nika, You're perfect for us and I hope you grow to feel the same."

I smile at Mommy with a mouth full of milk and eyes welling with tears as she closed her eyes and went to sleep. I felt the same and loved them dearly but something bad was going to happen and I didn't know how to tell them when I couldn't prove it. But I could feel it, my anxiety since the incident with Lulu had me feeling jittery and on edge all the time and it just felt like she was watching me. But again, with no proof, I couldn't do or say anything about.

I suckled harder feeling stressed and it soon woke up Mommy who unlatched me. She fished under her pillow for a moment before popping a pacifier in my mouth. She rubbed my cheek and pulled me close and she fell back to sleep. Lying there, I knew I needed to sleep because I would have to be 'Big' Nika in a few hours and go to work to do the security thing but I was still worked up. I started to cry and Daddy woke up enough to pull me on top of her and rock me.

"Shhh! It's just a bad dream Baby, you'll be okay. No one is going to hurt you."

Daddy saying those words in her lazy Bajan tone was assuring and eventually I fell asleep.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--