Magic Gummy Bear: Part 1

(Short update, thanks for your feedback, keep commenting guys.).

Beyonce's POV:

Nicki was squirming in my lap and I felt so bad for her and wanted to kill Robyn. She had edible samples and put them in my snack bag and Nicki ate it not knowing while we were at her job. Poor thing was so tired from all our fun the night before, she was sleeping through it but it was giving her nightmares and it to hear her cry and beg for 'Lulu' to not hurt her. The Doctor said it would wear off soon since Nicki was used to THC but I still felt helpless. I sent Robyn to get my Baby the biggest Squishmellow she could find and some new pajamas. My Baby was regressing in her headspace and was strong 4 now and hated wearing certain styles of clothes. I loved her new headspace since she needed me more and would tolerate me doing everything for her without objection.

Robyn came back as Nicki settled and started trying to latch in her sleep. Lying down next to her on the large sectional I obliged her.

"Hey my Queen, How is she?"

"I think she's coming out of it. I see bags, I hope you got something good."

"I did. For my Baby and my Queen. Again, I am so sorry."

"Yes, Sorry when I make you eat us out until your tongue dries out. She's starting to relax and I would like a nap so go busy yourself, I'm going to rest."

Rob came over and gave me a kiss on the lips before kissing our Baby on her cheek. She left the living room and I snuggled with my Baby as she sleepily suckled. An hour went by and the movie I was half watching ended. To my surprise my Baby woke up and looked at me lazily before putting her thumb in her mouth. I reached down and gave her the pacifier I clipped to her shirt. She closed her eyes again for a moment before opening them. I wasn't sure if she was still high or not so I didn't say anything and just rubbed her back. The door opened and Solange walked in. She was holding a bag and drinking a smoothie.

She stood across from me and spoke quietly pointing to my bare breasts exposed in my open silk robe.

"Little time huh? I'm glad she latched for you. You looked full as hell last night at the party."

"It was the dress but yes it's her favorite thing to do even out of her headspace because she likes my breasts. But what are you doing here?"

"I brought you the local honey that you asked for. Let's watch a movie. Jhene is with her Mom for a few more hours."

Solange sat on my chair in a half and turned on the first Harry Potter. As the credits came up Nika woke up again and rubbed her eyes. She mumbled 'potty' behind her pacifier and I helped her up. While she used the bathroom I checked on Rob who had been cleaning up. Rob told me she ordered dinner and that she wanted to run me and Nika a bath and give us massages.

I nodded and went down to put Solange out, but she already left. Nika came over from the bathroom in just her tank top and underwear. She hugged me and we sat on the couch. Nika looked around before speaking around her pacifier.

'Daddy?'

"I'm right here mi Little Queen."

Rob came over and sat and Nika slipped into her lap. She wrapped her arms around her and put her head on Rob's chest sucking her pacifier harder. Rob rubbed her back and spoke.

"You're okay my Baby. Daddy is sorry she left the naughty candy out and it made you sick."

Nika nodded and closed her eyes again. I told Rob to watch her and went up to have an hot warm soaking bath before putting on a white spaghetti strap shirt and pajamas bottoms. I got some clothes out for my Baby and go back down to see Rob was dead asleep with Nika on top her asleep as well. I grinned at the sudden 'Me' time as the food came and I had a meal with a glass of cucumber and lemon water while watching the home renovation channel.

I had a nice quiet evening before Nika woke up hungry and cranky and Rob hungry and horny. Before I could offer either one of them food, Rob told Nika if she didn't calm down she'd give her a reason to whine. Nika being annoyed and naughty whined loudly. Rob warned her to stop twice before she pulled Nika's pacifier from her mouth and unclipped it from her shirt.

"You'll get this back tomorrow."

Nika's mouth dropped and she looked shocked at Robyn.

"Daddy, that's a little harsh." I say lightly walking over.

"It's not, we're going to eat any way and soon she'll be sleep. Tomorrow will be here before you know it. Now let's go eat Baby."

--

More in a few hours, if ya comment. 

excuse all errors!

--