Little Friend

Robyn's P.o.v.:

I heard something while Bey and Solo were talking so I excused myself and went to the front door. I opened it and saw Mel sitting on a chair with Nicki in her lap wiping her tears. I walked over after closing the door and sat next to them.

"Hey Mel, you missed the action earlier."

"I know! I got caught up in work and traffic. I saw Nika by herself out here, told her that it was dangerous since people are weird."

"Very. Why you crying Baby?"

Nika shook her head and cuddled into Mel making her smile.

"Awww...my neicy-pooh loves me. Go away forehead."

"Don't play me Hoe!"

"Bad word Daddy." Nika said muffled by Mel's bird chest.

"Yeah, Bad word Daddy, Take your fivehead elsewhere, this is my time with Nika. You always be busting up my Aunty time." Mel teased. "Aren't you late for your shift at the drive in? Projector screen headass." Mel laughed. 

"I'm about to bust your ass but fine. Watch my Baby."

"Bad word Daddy." Nika and Mel said at the same time before giggling together.

I shake my head and let Nika and Mel have their moment. I went inside and over to Bey who was having some water.

"Everything okay Rob?"

"We need to talk to Nicki about moving, I don't think she's ready for it but we need to move for her safety and ours. Mel is outside with her calming her down."

"Mmm...That's totally understandable. It's late, we should get going. Solange took Jhene up to bed."

"Okay, I'll grab our stuff."

I went up to the playroom and got Nika's backpack, pacifier, and her painting and pictures she did. Going back downstairs, Solange and Bey were saying 'Goodbye' and Mel was in the kitchen with two plates eating with her fat ass. I looked at the couch and saw Nika was sitting quietly. I walked over and took her hand and we said 'Goodbye' and went outside. In the truck, Nika hopped in the back and I hugged her for a bit before Bey finally came out and joined us. We got in and I quickly drove us home. Home, an officer friend I called had set up a car in front of our house to catch any perverted neighbors. In the house, Bey ask Nika to take a bath with her and she agreed and I let them have some time together and took the chance to hit the blunt. I was good and relaxed and after a shower I was ready to go to sleep. Beyonce came in with Nika who was dressed in a cute white one piece while she had on a tank top and shorts. I held my arms out my Baby and she cuddled me and fell asleep quickly. Bey showed her phone that had Zillow pulled up on it and I looked at it. We looked at listings until we both fell asleep.

--

Beyonce's P.o.v:

Robyn, Nicki and I looked for houses for about two and a half weeks when we found a brand new beautiful house that we all loved. After a run through I put down the money to buy while Robyn put our house up. She got an offer instantly and Nicki agreed on it and accepted it. Nicki and I enjoyed shopping for our new place and was giving the furniture store a run for its money ordering couches, chairs, tables, and décor. Nicki got her friend Lauren to help and she did great pulling our vision together.