Chapter 3

The doorbell rang. I ran to open the door. There stood Zack in all his 'cool guy' glory.

Haha. Who am I kidding?

Looked like a little monkey wearing the clothes of a grown human.

"Princess!" I exclaimed happily as he hugged me, picking me up in the process.

"Hey Nerdy."

"Okay. This is crossing a line." Will gritted. "Put her down."

"Its just a hug." I said and rolled my eyes as Zack let go.

"Hello, Mr. Romano." Zack said, stifling a laugh.

He calls him Will. He's messing with him, because he's kinda the brother-in-law now.

"Don't you dare mock me, Smith." Will gritted, glaring at him. "You try to hurt my baby sister and see what I do." He continued, flicking his gun, casually.

"And I recommend not hugging her." Luciano scowled at him.

'Aww'

"No one knows what disease she's carrying." He said, making my smile turn into a glare.

Trucking witch.

"Shut up." I said, looking at him with a scowl on my face.

"Let's go pighead." I said, pulling Zack away and out the door.

"Don't I have to ask your parents first?" He asked as I kept pulling him.

"No. Dad's busy, as always." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Elonzo?" He asked. I groaned in response.

"Fine. Be quick. If you manage to make him angry and get the date cancelled, I'll kill you." I threatened. He smirked, much to my surprise.

"Wow! I didn't know you were this excited to go on a date with me." He said, proudly but with a teasing tone.

'Is he dumb?'

"No." I batted my eyelashes. "I just want to lure you into woods or something, then kill you. The date is just an excuse."

"Stupid tomboy." He grumbled and turned back, walking back into the house, dragging me with him.

"Why are you back? It ended? Thank god." Will said, rushing to get me away from Zack.

I panicked and clung onto Zack's side.
"No, Will. This pighead just wants to talk to Elonzo. We haven't even gone yet." I yelled, climbing further to get away from Will.

I don't want him to get me away from princess this soon.

"Fine. Get off him." Leo gritted, ready to body slam Zack till he's six feet under.

I looked around, to make sure I was safe, before jumping down.

"Wow." Zack muttered, nudging me, with a smirk on his face.

I smacked him on the back of his head.
"No. Go ask Elonzo and come back." I gritted.

"You're lucky I'm not in the mood to have a hand to hand fight today."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"At least he has manners. He's taking permission of the elders before taking her with him." Leo whispered to Will. Will nodded.

"But he's still the opponent, we need to get rid of him." Leo said, glaring at Zack.

Anyone giving whisper classes?