Chapter 5

We reached home, vibing to the music, insulating each other, him flirting out of nowhere and me getting flustered.

Ugh. I need to learn how to flirt. That pighead can't go around, making me blush.

Pushing the door open, I yelled.
"We're home."

And we heard footsteps.

You guessed it right.

Will and Leo came to me hugging the life out of me and muttering things, like how they were so worried and wanted nothing more than to torture Zack for keeping me away for so long.

I tried to push them away.
"I missed you too, but if you don't release your death grip on me, you'll miss me forever." I said, as they finally let go and I took deep breaths.

"Did he treat you well?" Leo asked, glaring at Zack.

"Yes, Leo." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes, little girl."

Who's that?
Duh.

"Okay Elonzo." I grinned at him, sweetly as his lips twitched up.

"Thanks for dropping her on time, Zack." He said, looking at Zack, who smiled and nodded.

"Thanks for letting us stay longer." He said, before shaking his hand.

Zack turned to me.
"See you at school." He said, kissing my forehead, much to Will's annoyance and walked out.

"Wash your face. We don't want his kisses on you." Will said, pushing me towards the stairs.

"Is Dad home?" I asked.

He works too much. He always comes late at night and leaves too early, after a rushed breakfast.

"No. He's working." Elonzo said.

"I'm fed up, you know. I'm tired of him working all the time." I grumbled.

"Don't worry. He'll be at home almost all the time, when Elonzo takes over." Will said.

My face fell.
'Then Elonzo won't have enough time to be home.'

Will and Leo left. Will had to cook, while Leo just wanted to play games.

"How was your day, baby?" Elonzo asked, coming forward towards me. I smiled.

"It was great." I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"That's good." He said. "Do you want to have dinner?"

"No. I'm full. We ate too much today." I chuckled.

"I got to know about your little act." He said, with amusement. "Don't you dare threaten the guards again."

"You lied, Elonzo." I said, before adding. "Go sit in the corner."

"Cheeky monkey." He grumbled, before picking me up and walking to the kitchen.

"So, Are you sure about this, baby? I can talk to Grandpa if you aren't comfortable or if he's not the right guy." He said, not looking at me.

"I'm sure, Elonzo. Do you really think I will let someone walk all over me or do something against my will?" I said, then added. "Except sitting in the corner, of course. You make me do that against my will." I pouted as his frown turned into an amused expression.

"But its you who break the rules, so its your fault." He shrugged, booping my nose.

"Its you who made those stupid rules, so its your fault." I retorted.