Bonus Chapter 3

"I'm adopting them."

That's how he threw the bomb. This family likes to throw bombs out of nowhere.

Also, Boom.

"Adopting who exactly?" Elonzo asked, pausing the movie.

"The triplets." Marco answered.

"Are you sure? Being a dad is a big responsibility. You guys gave me grey hair." Dad said, scowling at his kids. Marco smiled when he said the Dad part.

"You don't have grey hair, old man." I deadpanned.

"That's just a way of saying 'kids are a pain in the ass'." Luciano explained for him. "Kids like you actually. Those three little girls are angels."

Elonzo glared at him. Luciano mumbled a sorry then zipped his mouth shut.

"I'm sure. I took so long to come to this decision. I've been thinking about it since Grace got adopted. Romeo agreed and they're going to stay here with me until the wedding." He said.

"That's a good decision you made. I'm proud of you." Dad said, smiling at him.

"Wait." I said, already glaring at Marco. "What do you mean by 'until the wedding'?"

He looked away.
"Then we'll move out." He said.

It became silent.

"No one is moving out." Dad declared, glaring at him.

"We don't want to be a burden. I don't want to stress you out when the kids start living here." Marco said. I clenched my jaw.

"I've raised kids, Marco. How will it stress me out?" Dad asked, to which Marco shrugged, not looking him in the eyes.

"All of my kids are present here and you all better listen clear and note it down if you want." Dad said, in his scary tone. "You're not moving out. I don't care if you get married, have kids or whatever. None of my kids are moving out. Got it?"

"Yes, Dad." We all muttered, kinda scared of the tone.

"Good." He said, before turning to Marco again.

"You can adopt all six of them, but you're staying here, before the wedding and after the wedding." He declared.

"I wanted to adopt all six of them." Marco said, like he suddenly remembered. "But Jay wants the kids to be close to him when they buy their own house. He managed to convince me not to adopt the guys, so they can stay with him. I'll be handling the expenses though."

"Wow." I muttered.

"Good. When are you adopting them?" Elonzo asked.

"By the end of this week." Marco said, smiling.

"I'm so happy." I bounced in my seat.

--------

"Evvie!" Angel yelled, followed by her sisters, as soon as they entered the house. I wrapped them in a hug.

Marco and Romeo entered behind them, holding their bags in their hands.

We had a room renovated for them. We decided it was better for them to share a room, since they don't like to stay away from each other.

"Okay girls. Come here." Marco said, as he put their stuff in the living room. The little girls moved to the living room, bouncing happily. I followed them.

They stood before Marco who was sitting on the couch beside Romeo and looked up at him expectantly.

"Welcome to your new home. Let me introduce you to this man here. His name is Romeo. He's my fiancé..." He was cut off when Angel raised her hand, having a curious look on her face, as she bounced on her toes.