Chapter 81

"Put your guns down."
As expected, they didn't budge.

We heard two guns being loaded again.

Henry and Oliver had appeared and immediately loaded and pointed their guns at the two guards.

Great timing. Elonzo tells them when they should be near me in the house and when they shouldn't.

He was a little late, but still on time.

"What the hell is happening here?"

I jumped at the tone. Wow. Grandpa scary.

Grandpa marched towards us, looking angrier than I've ever seen him.
"Get away from my kids." He gritted. The guards looked around nervously. Leonardo nodded at them and they distanced themselves.

"What happened?" Dad asked, looking between me and Luciano.

"I found the bitch in her bedroom, trying to threaten her." Luciano said, shoving Salvatore towards Leonardo.

"Have respect for the Capo, boy." Leonardo said, glaring at him.

"The Capo didn't have respect for the Princess." Grandpa snapped. The vein in his neck popping from the anger.

"Who let him in my house?" Dad gritted, glaring at Salvatore, who was again just smirking in return.

"My guards did." Leonardo said, in a duh tone. "We can't keep the Capo waiting."

The Capo this. The Capo that. Someone help him make a 'The Capo' fanpage or something.

"He shouldn't have sneaked into my Granddaughter's room, Brother." Grandpa gritted, glaring at his older brother.

I just watched the scene, silently. Luciano had his arm around my shoulder now. Whether he was aware of it or not, I don't know.

"It's not that big of a deal, Antonio." Leonardo waved him off, dismissively. "Anyways, now that Salvatore is here, we need to discuss some things, which we will do tomorrow. For now, we'll take our leave." He announced.

His eyes locked with mine and he smirked before motioning for the guards and Salvatore to follow him out.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at Luciano who was already looking at me, with the same look.

I shrugged.

Not like he will ever succeed in whatever he's planning.

"Are you okay, princess?" Grandpa asked, pulling me in a tight hug.

"Yes, Grandpa. I'm okay." I said, hugging him back.

Dad kissed my head.
"What did he say?" He asked.

"Just loads of..." I stopped, kicking Luciano behind me.

"Bullshit." Luciano said the word.

"About respect and how they treat girls and women there." I muttered, keeping my head buried in Grandpa's chest. That's why, my words came out muffled. "And how he's gonna put me in my place."

"I'm going to kill him." Elonzo gritted.

"And I feel helpless." Grandpa muttered.

"Don't worry about it. I didn't stay silent." I chuckled. Luciano came on time.

"We'll see what he has to say tomorrow." Dad said, clenching his jaw.

I just shrugged.

I doubt it's going to be good.

"What happened?" Leo asked, walking towards us. I smiled sweetly.

"That Bianchi bitch sneaked into her room, to threaten her." Ryder gritted.