Chapter 22

All of my brothers were there.

I sighed and practically shoved the food inside my mouth. I don't want to eat, but I don't want to grab anyone's attention.

Never, in all the time I've been here, have I noticed just how much attention I get in this house. And that makes me cry now. I'm not even kidding.

Elonzo kept looking at me, every few seconds, but didn't say anything, trying to give me some space.

Quickly finishing the lunch, I walked out without a word, feeling like throwing up.

I need to do something. I looked down at the small camera and suddenly a light bulb turned on in my head.

Idea.

Seriously? I should be ashamed I forgot what I was capable of doing.

Quickly walking to my room, I sat on my desk chair. The camera must record everything that's happening in front of me, but what about the sides?

Haha. Let's take this risk. Its not like I can do something safer.

I started playing music. Loud music, so he doesn't hear anything. Guess he's not sitting there, watching everything live now.

I sat down and started writing with the pen in my right hand. Then I reached out for my laptop with my left hand, trying not to move much to keep the camera still.

I sat awkwardly, my right knee straight and my left knee to the side of my desk chair, to hold my laptop on it.

Turning it on, I started searching for nearby devices. This gives me information about all devices operating near my laptop.

Please don't be protected.
I kept repeating in my mind, looking down at the small camera.

I bit my tongue not to yell out loud, when I got information about the camera, in the list that showed all the cameras in our mansion.

Now to hack into it.

Took me an hour and a half, with my right hand writing, so he doesn't get suspicious and my left hand working to hack into the device.

And its hard when you hack with one hand and that is your left hand, while you're right handed.

I could see everything the camera recorded today. So I played the last hour and a half, which just showed me writing and played it on loop. The live footage was now showing my hand writing something on the notebook, which thankfully, I couldn't make out on the video, while I was sitting here, nothing on my desk, my hands on my lap.

Thank God.

"Say something." A voice sounded sounded through the earpiece, startling me.

I jumped and almost dropped the laptop.

"What?" I hissed angrily.

"Nothing, just wanted to see if we could hear you over that music you're playing." Ben said, in a bored tone. "You could be planning against us, for all we know."

Dumb people. Really Dumb. At this rate, it will only take 24 hours, minimum for my brothers to know.

Haha. Nice.

"Whatever. You can hear me. Now, shut up and let me study." I gritted as he just scoffed and fell silent, most probably turning off the mic from his side.

After some time,
"You know, we have one of our men in your house." He said. "If you step out of the line, we'll know straight away. He's smart and can even hack into anything. In fact, he's the one who helped us hack into all of you Romano siblings' devices." He said, smugly.