Chapter 50

"Did you scold Axel?" I asked, hopefully, when Peter entered the room again, after a few minutes.

He smiled warmly. His usual smile.

"Kinda." He said, sheepishly. "But nothing compared to what he will get from the others."

I chuckled.
"Can I be there when he gets scolded?" I asked.

"Of course. He's going to meet everyone tomorrow. Elonzo will explain everything to them tonight." He said, walking over to my chair and crouching down before me.

"Don't think, we'll ever hate you." He said, addressing the doubt I had. "We can't. Congratulations, by the way."

"Why?" I asked, smiling.

"For being the baby of another family." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "Axel is going to throw a party, he's not the baby anymore."

"He's getting punched if tries to make fun of me." I said, pouting.

Why can't I have some younger siblings?

"Also, I told Axel already, I'm not talking to your Uncle, Dad and Grandparents." I said, seriously. "So keep them away from me."

"I understand and no one is going to force you. If someone does, tell me." He said, taking my hands in his. "Elonzo is not willing to talk to them either. Axel told me. He will contact Emma directly."

"So, Elonzo has older sisters now?" I asked, when it suddenly came into my mind.

"How old is he?" He asked.

"Twenty five." I said, chuckling.

"That actually doesn't matter. Trust me, Emma and Olivia look like little kids before Elonzo." He said.

"Are they married?" I asked.

"Emma is. Olivia is engaged." He answered. "She's getting married by the end of this year."

"Cool." I said. I can't wait to meet all of them.

He smiled at me, while rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.
"We do have a dramatic and interesting story." He said.

I chuckled.
"Yeah."

"A little warning though, you're going to be babied too much." He said.

I groaned.
"That's unfair." I said.

"Brothers never like to be pampered." He said. "Mason is going to have a heart attack."

"I'm guessing he's the one who wishes for a little sister the most." I said.

"Yeah. You can say that. Emma practically babied him when they were kids and Olivia was like his friend because they are the same age." He said. "It will be new for all of us. Look forward to having shopping dates with Emma and Olivia."

"I really want to meet them soon." I said, grinning.

"Be patient, little sister." He said, getting up from his crouching position. I got up too, while he looked at me curiously.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him in a tight hug.

"That's sweet." He said, after recovering from the shock and wrapping his arms around me. "I thought it would be weird for me to hug you."

I giggled. We pulled away after sometime. His hug was so comforting, almost as comforting as Will's or Leo's.

We took our seats and began talking about my mental health and how everything was going.

"Bye, Wormtail. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, hugging him again and walking out.

Will came to pick me up today.
"Hey, honey. How was the session?" He asked, kissing my forehead, when I entered the car.