Bonus Chapter 2

"I want all the troublemakers in my office, within the next five minutes." That's the first thing we heard when Elonzo came home from work.

I gulped. What did I do?

I racked my brain to think of something, but nothing came up.

Okay. I'm done for this time. He's going to kill me and I don't even know what I did.

"What did we do?" The older twins grumbled.

"We all do many things, brothers and Elonzo finds most of them illegal." I said, smiling wisely.

They rolled their eyes and got up.

The troublemakers include the older twins, me, Nathan, Leo.

We didn't do anything together lately. So we definitely commited different crimes.

So fun. It'd be boring if we were being lectured for the same thing. It'll be fun to listen to their stories of great adventures.

"What did you do?" They asked me as we walked up the stairs.

"I don't know yet. I'll guess when he starts lecturing." I shrugged.

"Wow. Playing with death, girl-dude?" Ryder said, looking at me ridiculously.

"Being the baby has its advantage." I chuckled.

"Wow. It's crowdy in here." I said, as soon as I entered the office.

The glare that was divided between the six of us was now focused on one. Me.

Wait! Six?

"What is Luciano doing here?" I asked, racking my brain to remember when he became part of the troublemakers.

"He called me to come sit in his office before he gets home." Luciano said, going pale.

"What did you do?" Elonzo said, cutting our chit-chat as we stood before him side by side to each other.

I leaned forward and turned my head sideways to see who was that question for.

I leaned too much and almost fell forward, but Luciano caught the back of my shirt, keeping me there.

"What a short little ugly..." I cut him off by stomping on his foot. He hissed quietly and released my shirt on instinct.

Bad timing. I was completely held up by him.

My eyes widened as I flailed my arms in panic. Before I could faceplant on the floor, someone caught me.

I took deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.

I feel scary vibes around me.

Elonzo helped me up again and I started laughing, seeing the ugly faces of my other brothers who were holding in their laughter.

As soon as I chuckled, the worry and panic in Elonzo's eyes vanished, replaced with the previous scary stern look. He stood me up straight before flicking my forehead and moving back to lean against his desk.

At least I know who he was questioning. It was the older twins and my twin.

"We skipped class." Ryder spoke, unbothered.

Oh yeah. They did that too often, so they already know what's to come.

"That is becoming too easy for you to do. Maybe having guards around all the time, including inside the building will be better." Elonzo said, narrowing his eyes.

"No. This is the last time, I swear." Tyler said, panicking a little.

This threat was new.

"Okay. Then go over the work you missed during those classes. You will find Will in the living room. Go study." Elonzo said, dismissing them.