Chapter 6

"So, how was it? Did you enjoy your day, princess?" Grandpa asked, smirking with a teasing look on his face.

"Yeah." I said, smiling.

I looked at my brothers, who were all glaring at their plates. I stifled a laugh.

"Mrs. Smith, huh?" Grandpa nudged me.

Is this guy even a grandpa?

"Stop it, Grandpa." I said, shoving his elbow away and looking down, my whole face definitely red.

Grandpa chuckled and shook his head.

"By the way, Victor asked, if you could visit them today." He said. "They invited you for dinner."

I looked up.
"What?"

I don't know. I'm nervous.

"Okay." I nodded and smiled at him reassuringly.

"Why are they already treating her like she's engaged to that guy?" Leo grumbled.

"What did you say, Leo?" I asked, sweetly, batting my eyelashes and smirking.

"Did you say something?" Grandpa narrowed his eyes at him.

"No, Grandpa." Leo said, before nudging me hard with his elbow.

"Oww.. What?" I whined, obviously exaggerating.

"Did you see that, Grandpa?" I asked, glaring at Leo.

Grandpa glared at him.
"What?" He asked.

"You know, he hung me upside down today?" I said, pouting.

"You snitch." Leo said, glaring at me.

"You kinda snitched to Elonzo, this morning." I shrugged.

"I want your credit cards and car keys right now, young man." Grandpa gritted, glaring at Leo. He handed him the things, immediately and glared at me.

Quickly eating breakfast, I went up to grab my stuff from my room and walked towards the garage.

Will was already ready and waiting by the car.

"Bye kids, love you." Will said, as we walked away from the car and towards the school.

The brothers muttered something under their breath, while I shouted.
"Bye Will, Love you too."

"Hey, Nerdy." Someone said, catching up to me.

Idiot someone.

"Hey, Pighead." I said, smiling widely. Zack smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

Okay...?
I'm going to die.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"What happened, Tomboy?" He smirked.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

The audacity of this rat to smirk.

"Do you a want a punch in your guts?" I gritted and glared at him.

"I prefer a kiss instead." He winked, while I gritted my teeth.

Fudging flirt.

I punched him. He scrunched up his face in pain and grabbed the side of his stomach while keeping his arm on my waist.

"Guess, we moved from shoulders to waists, huh?" Someone yelled from behind us.

I looked back to see the girls walking behind us, all smirking and wiggling their eyebrows.