Chapter 78

Luciano's POV.

"Shut up!" I yelled. This little shit is getting on my nerves now.

"No you shut up!" She said, kicking me.

Ha! Didn't even feel that.

"Oww..." I said, just to get her in trouble, if Elonzo hears.

"I didn't even hit that hard." She exclaimed, making me smirk.

"Yes, you did. I try everything to keep you safe and away from harm. But here you are hurting me. My knee hurts so bad." I yelled the last part.

She scowled.
"Stop being dramatic, you little baby."

"Then keep your diapered ass in your room. I'm not interested in seeing your face, little baby." I said, smirking when she glared at me.

What I'd do to keep these arguments going forever. This is the only way we interact and I love every second of it.

But this ugly leech doesn't need to know that.

"You call my butt diapered again and see how I kick you somewhere untellable." She hissed, narrowing her eyes.

"Untellable is not a word." I said, scowling.

"I create my own words, your point...?" She trailed off, waving her hands around.

"Of course. I'm the princess and I can do whatever the truck I want." I mocked, mimicking her at the end, making my voice high pitched.

She scrunched up her face and punched me lightly.

"Little shit." I said, punching back.
Little baby.

"Elonzo! Luciano is cursing and hitting me." She yelled on top of her lungs. My eyes widened when this time, Elonzo did enter the room, with a glare already on his face.

This ugly leech gets me in trouble all the time.

"If you two don't stop fighting right now, you're gonna regret it." He said, the same old threat that still scares me every time. Well, us. Because the leech gulped and nodded.

Elonzo's phone rang.

I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding, when he walked out again.

"You get me in trouble all the time." I hissed, kicking her, since my foot was close to her.

"Oh yeah? Maybe I can snitch about that stunt event or whatever it is called, we attended in Italy." She had the audacity to smirk.

"You'd be in trouble too." I smirked.

"Why? I didn't beg you to take me. It was you who went there and took your baby sister with you, then continued to perform those stunts with her still in the car. How dare you?" She said, dramatically.

"Well played." I grumbled.

He's going to kill me. Speeding is one thing, but deliberately making the vehicle jump and drift is something he will actually kill me for.