Another Bonus Chapter.

Hey everyone!

Shrads2732 requested this chapter. I didn't have much time but I couldn't stop myself then. This is definitely the last one. Enjoy.
❤❤

The date Aiden promised...

Mason, Aiden and Peter are siblings.
Emma, Olivia and Axel are siblings.

-------

Evelina's POV.

"Woohoo!" I yelled, jumping in my seat and nearly tripping and falling down, if it wasn't for Aiden holding me back for the nth time.

Leo and I had managed to sneak out of the house and meet Aiden at a park near his house.

Aiden was a little wary when he saw I was with Leo. But it took them a minute to get along when they talked about their common interests.

Their conversation went like this.

"I'm the cool brother who takes her out on shopping dates. Leo."

"I'm the cool brother who takes her out on cool dates. Aiden."

That's how they introduced themselves, in a war for the title of the cooler brother.

"Let's go now, truckers." That's how I got them to move.

Their argument continued and it finally ended with,
"Ha! You're just showing her racing cars. I've driven a car at that speed through the streets and with her sitting in the passenger!"
Leo had puffed out his chest and was really proud about it.

I couldn't help but crack the joke that revolved in my mind.
"And he also got his ear pulled and sat in the corner when Elonzo caught us."

Surprisingly, none of them found humor in that statement. I stopped chuckling and it dawned on me that we would be in so much trouble.

Then we hyped each other up because you only live once and you try every trucking thing within that once.

And you never give a truck about an oldie being a party pooper and ruining plans.

Elonzo can politely cry after I glare at him so scarily, he trembles out of fear. Poor little kid.

"This is cool. We need to hang out more often." Leo said, pulling me back so now I sat on his lap, with his arms wrapped tightly around my stomach like a seatbelt.

I groaned.
"Let me go, blackhead." I said, pushing at his arms to get free, but he just clicked his tongue.

"No. You're bouncing too much. You might look like a cute little baby but I don't want you tripping and getting injured." He said, with what could be thought of as a stern voice.

But Leo and stern never go in one sentence and Leo himself seemed to forget that.

I pouted and slumped back against him, watching the cars do stunts and zoom through the track.