Chapter 56

"Shut up, pighead." I said. Princess decided to spend time with me today after school. I wonder why?

He's annoying me to death.

"I will if you, you know." He said, smiling sweetly.

God! That smile looks so good on him. I almost punched him with love.

"Stop annoying me." I said, rolling my eyes and turning to my popcorn.

"I am?" He asked, with the same innocent look. I shoved him away.

"Come on, Nerdy." He said, shoving me back, almost making me fall off the couch. "I'm suffering from a disease."

"That gives me more reasons not to kiss you." I said, smirking.

"My disease is cured by kisses." He pouted.

Adorable. Ew. Adorable. Ew. I don't know how to explain his pout.

"What disease is that?" I asked, sweetly, batting my eyelashes.

"Lack of kisses." He said, after he was done smiling like an idiot, looking at my pout.

"And lack of punches." I said, cracking my knuckles.

"I see symptoms of that disease in you too." He said, cracking his knuckles, mimicking me.

"Oh yeah?" I said and threw the first punch. He threw the second. Seconds later, we were on the floor, rolling and hitting each other, with sometimes me being on the top and sometimes him.

"Ow.." He exaggerated, when my fist hit his jaw.

"Ow indeed." I said, when his hit my jaw too. He took revenge. Trucker is in for it now.

"I may kiss you, while fighting." He smirked, when I was on top of him.

"I may punch your lips into your mouth, if you do that." I smirked back. "Then you'd be like.." I pushed my lips in my mouth, under my teeth.

"Hi, I'm the most useless guy to ever walk on earth and a beautiful princess is dating my 'out of order' self." I said, which came out muffled.

"Yeah right. Ugly tomboy. Who's a beautiful princess?" He asked, looking around while holding my hands, to stop me from hitting him.

"Oh! You're blind too." I said, getting up and stomping to the couch.

"Stop stomping. The people on the floor are jumping with each step you take." He complained.

"Someone throw this 'useless person on the floor' away." I called out.

I heard little barks.

Oh my baby woke up!

"Scooby!" I called out. Scooby ran into the room but instead of coming over to cuddle with me, that betraying little baby, jumped on Zack, licking him all over his face. Zack lifted Scooby up, still laying on the floor.

"Scooby likes Dad more." Zack said, moving forward to kiss Scooby, which was a kiss from his side and a lick from Scooby's side. So he pulled back, before Scooby's tongue could touch his lips.

I huffed and glared at Princess.
"Forget Mom. You can come live with me Scooby." Zack said, in a baby voice, while he threw Scooby up in the air, like a baby.

"I'll fight for custody." I said, crossing my arms and pouting.

'Not gonna lie, Zack looks adorable doing that.' The voice in my head said, fainting.

Wait! Ew no.

"Dad will win the case, Scooby." Princess said. He was still laying on the floor.

"We'll see that." I huffed.