Chapter 33

"I'm home." I said, entering the house, only to find Elonzo walking towards me.

"Hey, baby. How was your day?" He said, kissing my head and hugging me.

"Great. Is Luciano home?" I asked, scowling.

"Yes and if I find out you two are even slightly violent towards each other, you're gonna regret it." He said. I groaned and walked to the living room, while he went back to work.

"Eww." I said, when I saw Luciano sitting in the living room.

"Do you wanna know, how its like to be twin-less?" He asked, looking at Nathan, who rolled his eyes, stood up to hug me then sat back down again.

"Do you wanna know, how its like to get rid of useless poop living in your house?" I asked, looking at Nathan, talking about Luciano.

"We could always throw her out for that." Luciano said, trying to use my own joke against me.

"I said poop, not a beautiful princess." I smiled way too sweetly.

"I've had just enough." Luciano gritted, getting up from the couch.

"Did anyone ask?" I scowled.

"You're gonna regret it." He gritted.

"Do I look like I give two trucks?" I asked, moving forward threateningly, ready to fight.

About ten seconds later, we were rolling on the floor, fighting with each other, hitting each other.

Nathan forgot his phone in his room and he ran to get it, so he could record us.

"You're dead, you little-" He was cut off.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW." A heavy voice boomed. We froze.

Truck.
This is not being slightly violent. This is being slightly non-violent.

We jumped up and stood up immediately to look at our angry brother.

I really want to see him in a cartoon, by the way I could see the smoke coming out of his ears and nose.

Not.The.Right.Time.

"In my office, right now." He gritted in a low tone, that made me regret my whole existence.

I gulped and started walking out. If we had to keep our ears intact, we needed to listen to him.

Apparently, Luca thought the same as he started walking too. Just as we walked past, as expected, he smacked our heads and gritted.
"Be in the corners."

I rubbed my head. Why does he have to be so scary when he's angry?

And now he's super angry and super scary.

Also, we're dead.

"This is your fault." Luciano gritted, shoving me when I tried reaching the living room door handle.

"Can you shut your garbage-spitting mouth for once?" I gritted back, shoving him.

He shoved me again. We weren't letting each other reach the door handle. Suicide attempt, I know.

When he shoved me again, I finally lost the last bit of patience in me.

"Can you trucking stop bothering me?" I shouted, punching him in the stomach. He punched my shoulder in return.

Then I remembered that there was another presence in the room.

"Alright. That's it." Elonzo said, clenching his jaw. Within a flash, I felt a hand on my ear.