Chapter 45

"No."

"Come on, Dad. You're supposed to be cooler than Elonzo." I whined, digging my feet in the ground, while he dragged me away.

"I am." He said. I looked at him with hope in my eyes. "But you're still not going to the horror house."

"Ugh. Old man." I grumbled.

"Whatever, little girl. Stop whining and throwing a tantrum." He said, amusement lacing his tone.

"I'm not." I huffed.

"Really?" He said, finally stopping and letting go, while looking at me with a deadpanned look on his face.

"Yes." I huffed again.

"Come on baby." He said, bending down to my level. "There are so many rides here, we can go on them."

"How long has it been, since you went on a ride?" I asked, smirking internally.

"I was a teenager." He said, rubbing the back of his neck while looking at the dangerous rides around us, nervously.

"Cool." I smirked evilly. Dad gulped while looking at me wide-eyed.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!"

No. That wasn't me.

I mean yes, I shrieked while riding the rollercoaster. But not as bad as Dad.

"You're grounded, young lady." He said, when we got off. He still had that terrified look on his face.

I was clutching my sides and laughing while sitting on the ground. When my laughing fit was over, I looked at Dad and couldn't control myself and started laughing again.

Dad huffed, while crossing his arms and pouting. He looked away from me, looking exactly like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Stop it." He grumbled.

"It was funny. Let's go for another round." I said, grabbing his arm and trying to pull him with me.

"No." He said, yanking me back, by just a simple twitch of his arm.

Truck his strong muscles.

"Come on, old man. Stop acting like a kid." I whined, trying to pull him, but he didn't even budge. I groaned.

"I said no. We're not going for another round." He said, again. His tone was stern this time.

I'm going to sue him for teaching Elonzo how to speak in that tone.

When I didn't give up, Dad sat down on the ground, cross legged and crossed his arms.

"I refuse to move an inch from here." He said.

I sat down in the same position before him.

Maybe he forgot I was his daughter.

"If you do not get up right now, Dad, I swear I'm going to do something I will most definitely regret." I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Oh? What will you even do?" He mocked.

I smirked.
"I'm going to drag a random guy here and kiss him. Do you really want to see a guy kissing your daughter?"

Yes. He's against any physical touch.

No daughter of mine, will ever be touched by anyone except if its a brotherly, sisterly, fatherly, grandfatherly, auntly, uncle-ly, or friendly touch. Although he doesn't approve of the friendly touch.

Who's gonna tell him?

That's what he said, once. He still doesn't approve of Max touching me, even if its a simple handshake.