Chapter 35

Update. Just cuz I want to. Hehe.
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Thanks for being patient. I'll be free by next weekend and we will have the daily update schedule again, after that.
ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐
-------

We stayed there for an hour, during which Zack and I kept each other company.

When I returned to my brothers with Zack, there was awkward silence for a while.

"Oh. Good you're here. Now we don't need to worry about her falling in some strange guy's trap." Luciano said, for the first time looking relieved to see Zack.

"Make sure she knows what she's drinking. Elonzo will have our head if she consumes alcohol." Ryder said, gulping at the thought of facing an angry Elonzo.

Ha! Everyday thing for me.

That's an achievement, right?
A flex.

"Yeah. Whether having it by being a brat or by accident." Luciano said, making me smack his arm.

"Okay, brother-in-laws. We need to go. We have some stuff to do." Zack smirked, pulling me to him again.

"Eww, don't call us that." Ryder said, making a disgusted face.

"And Eww, keep that stuff to yourself. No need to inform us about that." Tyler said.

"So, double Ew." Nathan muttered, looking between the twins and us.

"Okay. Bye losers. Take care." I said, before pulling Zack away.

I haven't seen any of them again after that. Cool, gives me time to spend with my personal bank of hugs and kisses.

We spent the hour, first kissing a lot, then dancing, then kissing again, then kissing kissing and kissing.

Oh and I forgot kissing.

Now we are cuddled up on the couch just enjoying the non-verbal conversation we're having.

I'm actually having fun. But I'm missing Elonzo. Terribly.

Besides, now almost everyone is drunk and I'm starting to feel high, just by the smell of alcohol, which is now all around the house.

Although, I don't know how it feels to be high.

"I wanna go home." I said, hugging Zack tighter, before pulling away.

"Okay. Let's go." He said, standing up.

"No. You stay here. I have Luciano's bike." I said. "Also, Henry and Oliver are probably standing outside. I'll be perfectly safe."

"Too bad. I'm still dropping you home. Besides, I'll be okay. The party will be boring without you." He said, making me smirk.

Zack's eyes widened a bit, as he looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Uh huh." I said, nodding my head, slowly.

"Don't look at me like that." He grumbled.

I smirked.
"Look at you like what?"

"Shut up." He said, grabbing my hand and walking towards the door.

This pighead is getting too flustered lately.

The power of my looovvveee.

"Hop on." He said, after he not so gently took, no, snatched the keys from me and started the engine.

I hopped behind him and hugged him tight.

Yes, I'm high on imaginary drugs.

We drove home, him humming to some song, practically lulling me to sleep.