Chapter 60

"Come on, you two. Stop arguing." Dad yelled from outside.

We weren't arguing. We were just having a peaceful conversation.

"See! You argue too much." I accused Elonzo.

"Yeah right. Let's go." He said, holding my hand in his and leading me out.

Everyone was already in their cars.

"Hey little baby. Look at my baby." Luciano yelled, poking his head out from the window of the car.

Shame. Why did he have to be the one with the same taste?

"I want." I said, pouting and looking up at Elonzo.

"You don't know how to drive. If you want to go with him.." He trailed off, uncertainty on his face.

"Like he would let me. Change his will, so he leaves every one of these beauties to me, then let me kill him." I said, narrowing my eyes at the trucker, who was currently out of his car and checking it.

"My car is not bad." Elonzo said, looking back at the big black car. A businessman car, to be exact. I looked around. Dad, the older twins, Leo and Nathan were in a limo. Marco was most probably in that black business car and that show off Luciano had asked for a sports car.

Not bad for him. Boring car for me.

Ugh. This trucker is never going to let me even touch that cool baby.

"Do you wanna go with me?"

My head nearly fell off by how fast I turned it.

"Woah! What?" I asked, my jaw touching the ground. "Help me pick my jaw up from the ground, will you Elonzo?" I said, grabbing his shirt on his upper arm in my fist and shaking him violently.

Well, I shook violently. He just watched me weirdly while I tried to shake him, but I was the one moving back and forth on the spot.

"Since, you didn't hear me. Forget it." Luciano smirked.

"No, I did hear you." I said, running to the other side of his car. "And my answer is sure."

Before entering, I turned back to Elonzo, who still had a half suspicious half surprised look on his face.

"Bye Elonzo. I love you. We'll meet at 'wherever we are staying'." I said, waving my arms, frantically before jumping in.

"Alright. Don't kill each other. So try not to start an argument, please." He said, shaking his head and turning back to move to his car.

As soon as we hit the road, I decided to ask.
"So what do you want?" I asked, looking at him sceptically.

Maybe I should tell Elonzo about him. He looks sketchy.

"So my girlfriend..." I cut him off.

"Ewwww..." A long ew that lasted a minute. "Don't even start."

He chuckled.
"I was joking. I don't want anything this time. At least not now." He smirked by the end.

"Then why did you agree to take me with you?" I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.

"Because.." He stopped, putting his hand on the gear. "This baby is talented and I wanted to show you."

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at him, confused.

My confusion increased when the slightly busy road became completely deserted.

"You took a different way than others." I said.