Chapter thirty two

Guys I'm sorry I know I haven't been updating as much as I used to but I'm working on three new warrior cat books for you guys plus three books I've created myself so it might take a while haha

but anyways, on with the show!

•••

Tangletuft watched helplessly as Smoketail left camp with the loner. Feeling still as a rock. For just a moment she felt dizzy, realizing she wouldn't be able to hunt, fight or talk with the snobby she-cat anymore. For a moment Tangletuft was happy but deep down in her conscious, she felt horrible for the young warrior. Not even knowing how she felt about a loner being her mother.
But when her head had unfrozen itself, she then examined all around herself and stared at how her Clan had reacted.

Longwhisker and Clawfur sat huddled together. Longwhisker was gently sobbing into her mate's shoulder while Clawfur looked at the exit where she had left, pain deep in his amber eyes.
Rustlestep's fur bristled as he narrowed his eyes. Suddenly, four kits tumbled out of the nursery and scampered up to their father, perching themselves neatly in front of him. Tangletuft guessed Rustlestep could share Longwhisker and Clawfur's pain in his imagination. But this time with his own kits.

Snowblaze sat alone where he had always been sitting, his eyes emotionless and his body stiff like an elder in the early morning on a bitter leaf-bare day. He stared off into space, his amber eyes staring at where Smoketail used to be sitting.

Breezefoot on the other hand was tearing up, his cheek and face fur already soaking in the dirt of the camp floor. Suddenly he stood up before pouncing onto the closest warrior who was next to him.

It was Tangletuft.

Out of horror she thrashed under the weight of her brother. His eyes looked pale, as if the life had been sucked out of them.
Breezefoot let out a yowl of anger, unsheathing his claws out to the end on the sides of her.

"What are you doing?" Sageclaw bursted aloud, sprinting up to her littermates.

"I-I'm just so angry," Breezefoot whispered, pausing before his voice erupted in a snarl "Get away Sageclaw before I hurt you too."

Sageclaw didn't even move a whisker. Her paws lay planted on the ground, her gaze was stiff. Tangletuft admired her sister's bravery "I'm not leaving. Now let go of her."

"I lost Smoketail as fast as a blink of my eyes," Breezefoot argued before staring down at Tangletuft, his look malicious and somewhat dark "If something can be taken away from me so easily can I send something away as easy as it's taken?"

"Oh my StarClan you aren't going to kill you are you?" Sageclaw gasped, before the Clan behind her gasped as well. It began to be a chorus of gasps, as if this was some kittypet song.

Breezefoot didn't take his eyes off of Tangletuft as he didn't reply. As if him not replying was perhaps actually replying.

"Come on let go." A deeper voice hummed into Breezefoot's ear.

Tangletuft cracked her head to the side to see Snowblaze, his eyes locked on him then her, and back again.
Why was he helping her?

"Yeah," Another voice, this one higher came into the scene. Its red pelt was seen out of the corner of her eye. She knew it was Redpaw "Let out your anger on a ball of moss or something. Not a cat."

Breezefoot's grip tightened, his eyes looking more angry. Tangletuft now closed her eyes. Her own brother would kill her.

"You already lost one important she-cat in your life," She barely heard Sageclaw's soft whisper "You can't afford to lose another one."

The whole camp lay still for a few moments. Tangletuft swore a pine needle could've dropped and she would've heard it.
But reluctantly, Breezefoot let go, his eyes now full and dark. It seemed as if he was caught off guard or scared. But it surely was better than his pale ones earlier.

He stared at Tangletuft but just for a heartbeat.

Breezefoot swayed on his paws as his ears bent back and his eyes rolled in his dizzy head.
Tangletuft remembered yelling for Rabbitfoot as Breezefoot collapsed, landing with a hard thud on the camp floor, his eyes closed and his body still.

•••

Ooooo what happened to Breezefoot eh?

hahaHah idk GAH it's super duper short I'll try and make them longer M'kay

byee