please read

okay ! how have you guys been lately? i don't know if any of you still read this story but if you do then it's sort of your lucky day cause i'm adding a part to this story here, and possibly deleting the "sequel" because i'll no longer be writing it.

as you may or may not know, this story is very old lmao, at least it is to me. i first made it when i was 12 i think, and now i'm 15 and i never really forgot about this story cause i used to be so proud of it.
but i'm not proud anymore. this story is still important to me, with all of its typos and weird explanations and awkward moments but it's important. i basically grew up writing this story and talking to you guys which is pretty cool.

but, warriors was a big part of my life from when i was 9 till i was 13 but now, it's not even a small part of my life, so i'm ending the story here.

now, i will not be continuing the sequel to this book, since i have no intentions of writing this anymore. i will most likely delete the sequel, but keep this book up since i don't want to delete this one.

but yeah, that's it from me. i'm done.

if you're wondering what happens next in this story then here it is:

use your imagination. make up what you think or want to happen. make the sequel into your own book if you really want to. your sequel will probably be better than mine.
what you want or wanted to happen, will happen because it's your choice for what happens next.
it's your story now, you can decide what is going to happen.

but yeah ! that's it from me.