Chapter eleven

okay okay. so recently I haven't been very fond of how the story is turning out but I'll still continue it I guess. once this is done I might remake it, but for now I'll just go with the flow.

and secondly, if you have any ideas for new books please comment them here! I want to start writing more now.

but anyways, on with the show!

•••

The rest of the day had gone quietly. She hadn't gotten called for any patrols due to her sleeping in, none of the cats seemed to want to talk to her and even worse, Redkit had started giving Tanglepaw glares as if she'd done something.

The only good news is that the warm air melted some of the snow keeping hold in this extended leaf-bare.

I guess it's time to go to bed. Tanglepaw thought, rolling her eyes at the thought, she hadn't done anything the whole day to help her Clan! What type of warrior was she?

But hesitantly, she gave in to her thoughts and padded to the apprentices' moss area. Breezepaw was sleeping beside his new "best friend" Smokepaw. The two had been inseparable after the smoky furred she-cat had recovered from Greencough only a few days before.

Sagepaw wasn't there yet which was odd for her sister. Her littermate was usually one of the first in the bedding each night. Where was she now?
Don't worry she's probably on the last border patrol. Tanglepaw thought to herself before laying down in the bedding a few mouse lengths away from the annoying Snowpaw.

"Hey Tanglepaw." Snowpaw poked her with his tail. "Hey? Tanglepaw? Tanglepaw?"

"What do you want Snowpaw?" Tanglepaw asked, looking up at the white tom.

"How's that cough going?" Snowpaw asked, flashing Tanglepaw a playful look.

What in the name of StarClan is he doing? Tanglepaw thought to herself. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"You know like the "cough cough"? I've heard you'll have to become the stinky old medicine cat now." Snowpaw giggled after he had said the word "stinky" as if he were a kit again.

Tanglepaw raised an eyebrow and playfully rolled her eyes "Don't worry I won't be the stinky old medicine cat." She mewed, empathizing the word stinky.

"Good," Snowpaw giggled "You're going to be a great warrior I just know it. We don't want to waste your amazing skills."

Tanglepaw looked up at Snowpaw Was that a compliment? She asked herself "Uhh thanks...?"

Snowpaw nodded "No problem," he now whispered "Now get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow you'll actually do something for your Clan." He giggled once more, sticking out his tongue.

"Shut up Snowpaw." Tanglepaw replied, rolling her eyes once more.
And as slowly as the day went by, she fell asleep. Haunted by the memory of memories themselves.

••••

GAHAHAHAHAHHA IDEK WHAT IM WRITING BUT I CAN TELL TWO SHIPS COMING ALONG CANT YOU

SNOWXTANGLE OR REDXTANGLE OMFG THEY'RE BORH ADORABLE

but anyways, sorry it's so short... hopefully my chapters in the future will be longer.