(38)

The bridge

Kenzie's POV

Sky told me she would go with Elton and Corey as long as we don't find nothing. Which I tried to explain we may or may not but she was set in her ways. This is the first time we have seen Corey since him and Devyn broke up. She has chosen a new friend group, and she hasn't really talked to me but Skylar said she occasionally texts her. Which is okay as long as her and Corey are happy apart.

Colby and I have been messing around because I didn't invite him with us to go ghost hunting. So he is mad at me saying he would have went and been happy to be there with me. I said it didn't matter anymore and there would be a next time. Elton arrived a little after two letting himself and Corey in.

"Well hello." Corey said as I was over Colby's shoulder fighting for him to put me down.

"Colby put me down. You guys were making fun of my equipment so I didn't invite you. Elton was one person I talked to about getting into this stuff. And he seemed rather interested." I smack Colby's lower back a couple times before he finally squats down and lets me go.

"I would have still wanted to go." Colby said as he walked and sat down.

"Don't care. Anyways. I have some stuff over here that we can take with us. This is just some of the basic. EMF detector, spirit box, red dot flash light thingy. It shows if something moves while the red dots are shined where ever. Make sense. Good lets go." I don't stop and grab my bag and walk out of the house.

"You are a brat." Colby yells as I jog down the steps outside. I here Corey yell for Skylar as I was at Elton's car waiting.

"So where do you want to go?" Elton asks as he leans against his car next to me.

"Uh." I scroll through my phone of a couple places i was looking at earlier.

"We can go to suicide bridge. We know there's paranormal stuff there and we have done the ouija board and the emf detector." He shrugs and looks at Corey and Sky as they make their way to us.

"Lets do it then. Just a small video we wont stay late and if we don't get anything then we can come home." Skylar and Corey reach us as I finish my sentence.

"So where will we be heading?" Corey asked putting his hands together dramatically.

"We will be going to. Drum roll." I smile. "You will find out after we start recording." I throw two thumbs up and then get in the passenger seat of Eltons car.

"Great. Just perfect." Skylar gets in the back seat along with Corey and they both sit on their phones most of the short car ride. As we get close about ten minutes away I grab my camera and turn it on.

"Hello Babies. I know its been forever since we recorded but I have decided to pick up a new hobby and brought some new people onto my channel." I turn the camera to Elton and then back to Corey. "Uncle Elton and Corey. Sky is also here she is just annoyed I wont tell her what or where we are going. So today. I mean tonight we are going to Suicide Bridge."

"Oh hell no. You did not just bring me across LA for suicide bridge." Corey said from behind me. Skylar sat up straight never hearing of this place, and looking at me with a questioning look.

"We will only be here for about maybe two hours. Whether we get something or not. I just want to test my new hobby out and introduce you guys..." I point at me camera. "To it."

"So Mack and I decide to go somewhere where at least one of us was comfortable. Corey and I have been here and we have had stuff happen here, seeing and hearing stuff." Elton says as he glances at my camera I have facing him.

"Exactly the reason we shouldn't go here." Corey protest from the back seat.

"Well that's why you didn't get an option on it." Elton smiles parking the car. I get out and place the camera on the car and grab my phone sending a quick text to Colby.

•—•

Horrible Kisser 💋
Text me as soon as you park and have started to record

Kenzie
Message from demon
"Kenny has arrived and will not be leaving"
smiley face
Just kidding I'll text you when we finish ♥️💋

•—•

We are all standing in front of the camera and I can feel this heavy air settling over us.

"Alright so we have arrived and we are going to make our way down to where Elton and Corey have been. We are going to record the walk on the go pros, our old one which sky is wearing. And our new night vision one which I am wearing but this won't work until it gets darker. I also have my phone and Eltons phone recording extra audio in case the go pros miss something." I put my thumbs up and shut off my camera and look at Skylar's go pro putting two thumbs up. She does the same as mine begins recording.

"Okay let's go this way." Elton says as he walks away and makes his way down an embankment. Skylar follows and then Corey, I take up the back of the group. We walk for about a mile before we come to the bottom of the bridge and we are looking at one of the concrete pillars.

"Okay so here is where we can do some test." Elton points and motions around him. I set the camera up and when my camera is on I turn around and walk a little bit away and place the night vision go pro on a stump. I jog back to where they are and pull my back pack off, pulling out the emf and the spirit box.

"Okay we can do an emf reading real quick." I turn the emf detector on and walk around a couple steps not getting anything so I place it down, under the camera on a concrete slab. As soon as I step away it starts to flash red.

"Oh my god." Corey starts to point at it and jump up. "See see this is why we don't come here." Corey shook his head and started to pace. It stopped and went back to green.

"If there is something here that would like to communicate please make this spike." Elton said and within seconds the emf spiked to red and right back down to green.

"Holy shit." I whisper and Sky grabs Corey's hoodie and my hand.

~~~
Author's note

I'm back!!!!
Hey so I am going through and making sure I can line up the story with real life and I am basing a lot of it off TFIL's timeline and Sam and Colby's timeline on YouTube. :)
I hope you guys enjoy all these updates.
~~~