(10)

COLBY

Colby's pov

It's been about five days since Elton and the group have recorded werewolf at Kenzie's house.

Jake and I ended up staying till Kenzie fell sleep in the living room with us. I took Kenzie upstairs to her room. Jake and I left when I came back down.

No one has heard from Kenzie or Sky. Sky is usually over here almost everyday hanging with Corey and Devyn. But neither of them have seen or heard from her.

"Hey I'm going to Kenzie's." I tell grabbing my keys off the hooks. I hear a series of okays sound around the house as I close the door.

I pull out of the gates and head towards Kenzie and Skylars house. I pull into their driveway after a ten minute drive.

I walk up the staircase to the front door and I knock. No one answers. I knock again. Still no answer. So I let myself in and Jax comes running at me, tongue hanging out.

"Hey boy where's your mama?" I say petting him under his ears. He trots up the stairs. I follow him upstairs.

"Kenzie." I yell when I get to the top of the steps.

"Colby leave please." I get a response from behind her door.

"Kenzie, are you dressed?" I asked and put my hand on the door knob.

"Colby leave please." Her muffled voice repeated. Jax starts to bark and I put my right hand on his head.

"I'm coming in." I open the door and walk in to her clean room. "Kenzie what's wrong?" I ask pulling the pillow off her face.

"Colby!" She yells rolling over onto her other pillow.

"What!" I yell back at her. "I am not tickling you. And I am not killing you. I want to know what is wrong with my best friend." I say trying to get her to role over and look at me.

"I just wanna be alone." She says picking the pillow up and putting it on the back of her head, while she lays face first on her bed.

"You've been alone for too long." I say jumping on her. "Common let's get up and get ready." I pull her sheet off of her along with the pillow.

"Fine!" She yells sitting up and stretching.

"Was that so hard?" I yell back at her. She nods and gets up off her bed.

"Let's get ready." I walk behind her and she walks into her closet and pulls at a black and grey tie dye sweatshirt and some black jeans and black converse.

"I hate you." She says walking into her bathroom and closing the door.

"No you don't." I yell laying on her bed. Jax jumped up and laid at my feet.

"We are going to go on a hike." I yell.

"Why?" She exclaims walking out of the bathroom.

"Because you need to have fun. You have been stuck in this bedroom for five days now." I say getting up and hugging her.

"I wasn't stuck." She says grumpily.

"Okay fine miss I wanna be alone because the world is annoying." I stick my hands up.

"Shut up." She says with a little smile.

"Oh shit." I say watching her walk away and Jax jump up.

"What?" She turns around scared.

"You almost just smiled." I picked her up and spun around.

"Colby! Put me down." She yells and Jax starts to bark.

"Okay okay." I set her down and she looks at me. She turns around and walks out, I jog to catch up to her.

"Can I just sleep?" She yawns and grabs her wallet off the counter.

"No. Now let's go." We walk out to my car and she gets in the passenger side.

"Where are we going?" She asks watching the building pass as I drive towards the woods area where I've never really been too.

"A place." I watch the road and continue to drive.

"Colby." She whines and crosses her arms. "You drag me out of my own house to go some random place with you and then not tell me where we are going." She says getting angry.

"Mackenzie." I whine back at her. "You will love it. I've only see photos but it's gorgeous." I say glancing over at her and she uncrosses her arms and just sits there.