(19)

TACOS

Kenzie's pov

Colby is leaving the country for three weeks and I am already bored, he's still here but packing. So I've decided to lay on his bed and watch him continue to pack horribly.

"Hey Colby. Who taught you how to pack?" I put my phone down and sit up more.

"Can you shut up?" He looked up and he seemed stressed.

"I'll help Colbs. Okay hand me the clothes and I'll pack them for you." I put my hand out and he hands me a pair of jeans. I fold it neatly and then empty his suit case and pack it neatly.

Pants on one side and tee shirt on another sweatshirts under the shirts and everything else was thrown in by Colby who was tired of me being an "OCD freak" as he put it.

Colby walks back into his room with body wash and shampoo, tosses it in his bag and then leaves again. Then Jake walks in and jumps on the bed.

"Hey hoe." I glance over and laugh at him.

"First off rude. Second what's up lil homie." Jake laughed as Colby came into the room.

"Ken can you do something for me." I look at him worried.

"He wants you to poke a stick through a hole." Jake whispered into my ear. I shove him a little bit.

"I need you to edit a video for me." Colby smiles and lays on my legs. "Please I suck. And please." He begged and watch me.

"Wait wait let me guess. It has to be uploaded in an hour too." I cross my arms and look at him.

"Maybe." He looks at me with a small frown and then puts his hands on my knees. "I will tickle you if you say anything other then yes." He smiles watching me.

I glance at Jake who's ready to tickle me. "I'm with him. I'll tickle you!" Jake throws his thumb towards Colby.

"Fine. Computer and video." Colby puts his laptop on my legs and then walks out. Jake starts to text people on his phone.

I edit a quick but nice video that looks like Colby would have edited. But it was a lot clearer then his are.

"And I'm done. Colby!!" I scream his name just as he walked in with Taco Bell.

"You called princess." He bowed his head and held the Taco Bell behind him.

"I'm a queen first off and second your video is done. I didn't go all out because I don't want to edit your videos every week because your fans are enjoying the edits." I smile and hold out my arms. "Taco Bell please."

Jake did the same thing. "What she said 'Taco Bell please.'"

Colby opens the bag throwing tacos and sauce at us. I grab a soft taco and put sauce on it. Jake takes four and puts them in his shirt.

"Really idiot. Really." I say with my mouth hanging open. Colby only tossed us five tacos and he has two for himself. "You are greedy." I cross my arms and continue to eat my one taco.

"Here." He hands me his already more then half eaten taco. He puts it in my wrapper. Colby and him start laughing.

"Not funny." I finish eating my taco as Jake finishes pulling the wrapping off his next taco. Me bring me. I jump up and grab it. I take off running.

"Mackenzie!" Jakes loud foot steps come running behind me.

"Skylar!! Devyn!! Corey!!" I scream spinning into Dev and Corey's room. "Save me." I run behind Corey and use him as a shield and quickly eat the taco.

"Corey move." Jake says as I peek around Corey.

"What's going on?" Devyn asks coming out of the bathroom as I stuff my face full of this taco as quick as possible.

"She took my taco and is now EATING IT!" He lunged at me and I took off towards Colby's room again and I closed the door. Colby looked up and watched me.

"You ate the taco." He smirked and started to laugh.

"Listen I was hungry and he was being greedy." I put my hands up but quickly back down when Jake pushed the door.

"Mackenzie open the door. Now!" Jake pushes the door.

"Colby come here." I puppy dog eye it and Colby walks over and puts his hands on the door over my head. We were extremely close since he wasn't much taller then I was.

"Colby sit back down." Jake yells still pushing the door.

"Okay bro." Colby smirked and made light foot steps to go sit back down. Even though he was still standing here. He took his hand off the door and pointed towards the window.

I start to move but Colby doesn't move his arms. I look up at him and he quickly moves his arm. I remove the screen and slide it under Colby's bed. I move over to him holding the door.

"Mackenzie open the door." Jake yelled sounding like he was walking away.

"No." I yell getting close to the door. I slip under Colby's arms and give him a hug. "Thanks." I whisper. He pulls one arm off the door and hugs me back. I quickly get to the window and climb down the most awkward part of the house.

~~~

Two early updates because you guys are the best and I love you all so much. 15 thousand reads. Each day it goes up more and more and you all make me so happy.

Leave suggestions or message me  on what you want to see.

Like, Comment and Vote.

♥️