(23)

The accident

Kenzie's pov

I don't know where Colby is and I barely know this place. He just disappeared.

"Colby." I whisper yell it's starting to get darker and I'm scared of falling through something or running into someone.

"Cole Robert Bro." Before I could finish saying his name I come face to face with him. My back against the wall closest to us and his hands on my hips.

"Boo." He smiles and I let the air out that I didn't know I was holding. "Got you Bear." He looked around and then back at me. I push him a little bit and he doesn't move at all.

"That's not funny Brock." I roll my eyes and relax into the wall. We stand there staring at each other. "You're mean." I smirk and shove him back a little bit this time.

"What?" He laughs and then pins me to the wall the same way we were a couple weeks ago before he left for his trip. All the tingling came back and I just stared at him.

Out of no where he wraps his arms around my waist tightly and picks me up. "I would never want to be mean to a girl like you Kenny Bear." He walks towards the little area that is open where we can sit with our feet outside.

He puts me down and then sits. He picks his arm up and I instantly slip under and sit with my feet dangling off the ledge. He rests his arm on my shoulder.

"Ken?" He whispers after awhile.

"Cole." I look over at him.

"You are weird." He smiles watching my face drop, and to think that he would be cute in this moment.

"You are so mean to me." I cross my arms and shift my body a little so that my back is towards him. I feel him grab my waist and twist me around. He pulls me to the other side of him so that my legs are across him and my back is against a beam.

"I'm just kidding Mackenzie. You are amazing." He pauses and looks at me smiling. "-ly weird."

He starts laughing and I cross my arms again. He stops and then leans his head on my crossed arms. I shake him off and stand up.

"You are so rude and this was mean." I try to hide my smile as I walk away from him. I hear him jog up next to me and then in front of me. He stops me and I keep my head down. He puts his hand under my chin and tilts it up.

As soon as I make eye contact with him, he pulls me closer with his other hand and kisses me. I put my hands on his chest. I smile and we stop kissing. I lean my head against his shoulder.

"Mackenzie you don't understand how long I've wanted to do that. Every party. And every time we watch movies together. Every single time I am with you." He whispers and kisses the side of my head. "You are the best girl I've ever met."

I smile at his words but instantly drop it to mess with him. I pick my head up off his shoulder. "I am still mad at you." I look at him and then duck around him and walk down towards the steps.

"Mackenzie that is not even funny." He moved in front of me and I couldn't hold back my smile. "I knew you were playing games with me." He pushed me a little.

"Shut up I'm not messing around." I smile and look anywhere but him.

"Shut up I'm not messing around." He mimicked me.

"Shut up." I laugh and then walk towards the steps

"Shut up." Colby smiles mocking me again.

"Stop mocking me bitch." I start to walk down the stairs of the abandoned building.

"Stop mocking me bitch." He laughs jogging down behind me.

"I give up." I stomp my foot down on the step and that's when everything goes black.

The last thing I heard was Colby yelling my name and then feeling him right next to me then like a switch was flipped everything was black and quiet.

~~~~~
Okay one extra extra extra chapter because I kinda wanna leave it on a cliff hanger.

-Much lovings K