(12)

Pee Dance

Kenzie's pov

After trying to play mini golf and trying to bowl, the boys decide it was time to go home. We were able to get home without any traffic.

"Okay guys. Kenzie has decide to stay at our house and we are going to go to bed. We will record it in time lapse so it's not boring." Colby says as I climb out of my passenger door.

We walk into the Trap house and see two people in all black walking down the stairs. "What the fuck." Colby yells. And both figures look in our direction they start to walk towards us.

I step behind Colby and hold the back of his sweatshirt. Jake steps in next to me and watches them. Jake starts screaming for Aaron, Sam and Corey. They get closer and Colby through a punch, causing one to slip and lose their balance trying to dodge it.

Jake took a step towards the other one and it tried to turn and run and fell on the wood floors. Both started laughing and I felt Colby relax.

"Fuck you guys." Colby said. "Where are the cameras?" That's when I realized what was going on, we were being pranked. Corey takes his mask off and points into the bathroom and onto the couch. Aaron walks out from the room next to the entrance.

"You just got pranked." Corey and Sam day in unison. "Welcome to the extreme prank war." Colby laughs at them. "Okay night." Jake gave Colby the camera and went to bed along with all the other guys.

"Well let's go up to bed." Colby said walking towards the stairs. He turned his camera on as we walked up the stairs. "Here we are." He hold our wrist up. "It's." He trails off looking at me. I turn my phone on.

"1:23 am." I say looking at him. "We only have another nine hours." I smile.

"Yeah only nine more hours and I don't have to be attached to you." He laughs as we walk into his bedroom. He sets the camera up in the corner of his room on his desk.

"Do you want something to wear?" He asked going to his closet. He pulled out some sweatpants for himself.

"Um." He looks over his shoulder at me.

"Um?" He questioned turning around.

"Colby I have held my pee most of the day. I have to pee." I do a little dance and look at him. He realizes and rolls his eyes.

"I can't believe you have to pee right now. I'm asking you a serious question about how we are going to sleep and what you would like to wear and here you are doing a pee dance." Colby laughs looking at his camera. "Can you guys believe her?"

"Colby!" I say whining.

"Okay okay lets go." He grabbed his camera and we walked to the bathroom.

"Omg Colby!" I say when we walk in and I look at his bathroom. "Colby I can't sit on the toilet unless you are in there." I point in the bathroom then at our hands.

"Oh shit." His cheeks go red. "Um I can put my arm in the door as much as I can if that would be okay." He says trying to help.

"Yeah sure." I walk into the bathroom and close the door as much as I could with Colby's arm in the way. "Look at your camera." I say laughing.

"I am." He says laughing. I quickly pee and pull my jeans back on.

"Okay I'm done." I open the door and go and washing my hands. We then go back into his bedroom.

"Okay back to clothes. You can use this shirt for bed." He pulls at the shirt he had on. "And you can wear a pair of dev's shorts." He says. I quickly pull my phone out and text Devyn.

Devyn💜

Devyn💜
We are here!!!

Today 2:00

Me
Can I borrow a pair of shorts????

Devyn💜
Yes, are you in Colby's room?

Me
Yes
Thank you so much Dev♥️

Devyn 💜
Anytime

A couple seconds later she knocks on the door holding a pair of shorts. "Here you go." She hands me then and gives me a hug. "Good night." She says walking away.

"Night Devyn." I say closing Colby's door. "Colby turn around so I can put these on." I say standing behind him. I quickly change and tell him it's all good.

"Your turn. Turn around." He says facing me towards the camera. I start to make faces at the camera then remember that he would be editing this video I stop and start to laugh.

"What are you doing?" He laughs pulling his shirt off and sliding it onto the hand cuffs. "You gonna sleep in that?" He says referring to my shirt. I nod and we sit down on his bed.

He scoots over so that he was against the wall. We argue for a couple minutes about what is the most comfortable way to lay. We finally figure a comfy position and fall asleep instantly.