(18)

Goodwill

Kenzie's pov

"We are at goodwill. Brennen gave us a fifty dollar limit and we had to split up. He gave me a camera and told me to record everything I do." I smile down at the camera that is in my cart.

First stop is to jeans, I go through them till I find a pair of black ripped urban outfitters jeans. I pull them up in front of the camera and nod. "These are the base. Now I'm going to run over to shoes and hopefully hind a pair of either Tim's or a pair or black boots."

I make my way over there and see Colby in shoes too. "Find anything?" I ask putting my cart right next to his. He looks over and then down at my feet.

"What size do you wear?" I glance down.

"A seven or eight I think." He picks up a pair of timberlands and hands them to me. I look at them and then slide my vans off. I pull the boot on and it fits perfect. "Yes omg thank you." I give him a hug and he smiles.

"Yeah yeah. They were definitely not going to fit either of us. So I grabbed them and waited to see you so you could have them." I put the boots in my cart and smile at him.

"Those." I point at a pair of sneakers the are all black. "Just base your clothes off of that. Since you know you don't have clothes yet." I trail off and push my cart away.

"Shut up and thanks." He yelled as quietly as he could. I make my way over the shirts and start to go through them.

I spend fifteen minutes going through shirts and not finding anything I like. So I head over to the guys sweatshirts and go through those. I find a Harvard hoodie and I show it to the camera and nod. "This one is good." I place it in the cart and head to where I see book bags hanging.

I go for black and see one with two little aliens on it so I put it in the cart and head to the counter. I place everything up on the counter.

"Hello ma'am." The guy says smiling and ringing my clothes up.

"Hello how are you?" I try and make conversation. He rings my book bag up.

"Good. Your total is 46 dollars." He smiles and I hand him a fifty that Brennen gave me. "Your change is four dollars." He hands me four ones and I grab my bag then leave.

I sit outside for twenty minutes before Colby walks out. "Hey how long have you been out here?"

"Uh about twenty minutes I think." As I finish my sentence Brennen walks out.

"Let's go see who won." Brennen starts to vlog. "Okay so there are two winners. The one who has the best outfit. And the one with the cheapest fit." He looks at us. "They can be the same person too."

"I have four dollars." I hold up my four ones. Colby and Brennen laugh.

"Damn could you buy any more expensive things?" Brennen looks at his camera. "This girl." He points at me over his shoulder and laughs.

"Don't worry Kenny Bear, your outfits gonna probably be the best." Colby wraps his arm around my shoulder as we walk to his car. We get in and Brennen tells his fans he will update them as soon as we get home.

"Okay so let's go to Kenzie's house because I like it more and it's nicer." Brennen looks at me and puts his thumb up.

"I don't have a say in this so Colby drive to my house." Colby makes a turn towards my house. We drive for twenty minutes and then we arrive. We all jog up the stairs and I unlock my door and see Jake has moved to a seated position playing on Sky's Xbox.

"Jake." I yell and he jumps up to his feet. "Have you even done anything since you woke up?" He relaxes and sits back down on the couch.

"Yeah I invaded your room looking for my sweatpants." He picks his leg up. "I found them. Then I annoyed Sky, till she told me to take the Xbox and hook it up down here." He points upstairs then to the Xbox. "Oh and Jax has been sleeping the whole time in Sky's room."

He turns back around and continues to play whatever game he was playing. "Hey so what we can do is we have three rooms upstairs. Mine. Skys. And then the guest room. I'll go in Sky's. Colby can go in mine and then Brennen you can go in the Guest. We can walk out and see each other's outfit like bang." I throw my hands out in front of me.

"I like that I like that." Brennen said turning his camera on and starting to talk. I walk upstairs and the boys follow me. I show them to their assigned rooms.

I quickly jump into Skylars room and change into my outfit. I get a insult at first and then a compliment from her.

"Everyone ready." Colby yelled.

"Yes." I yell back at the same time as Brennen.

"3." Colby yelled.

"2." I yelled.

"1." Brennen yelled.

And we all stepped out.