(5)

Creepy

Colby's pov

"Hi my gorgeous babies. Welcome to todays video, Skylar and I are joined with Sam and Colby for our first actual collab." Kenzie smiles at her camera then points at Sam and I.

"So basically we went to the Trap house and stole the xplr boys." Skylar claps her hands then puts it around mine and Sams shoulders. "Because like why would they collab with us willingly." She starts to laugh.

"Anyways." Kenzie starts to laugh. "Today we are in Sheraton Hotel Forest. Right over there." She picks up the camera and turns it pointing at the woods to our left. "The forest is between a hotel complex and the next series of apartment buildings. Visitors have seen two large shadowy figures running through this forest late at night. Aweee great." She smiles a sarcastic smile. "But the security guards have never caught the figures. Makes it even better." She glances over at us and then back to her phone.

"Also residents in the hotel report hearing voices in the late night hours. And we are hear to explore." She finishes reading off her phone then looking back at us again.

"And one time I don't do my research." Sam says looking over at me. "God dang it."

"So Sky is using the GoPro and I'll be using the big awkward camera. Yay!" She points at Sky who has the GoPro on her chest.

Kenzie shuts her camera off and then turns towards us. "Lets go get checked in to the hotel." She turns on Skylars GoPro and then walks into the hotel.

"Hi sir how can I help you." The lady at the front counter asks me.

"One room under Ken." Kenzie says from next to me. "Please." She smiles and put her camera up on the counter.

"So is this place really haunted?" Kenzie looks at Skylar who leaned against the counter.

"Is that filming?" The lady points at Kenzie's camera and Kenzie shakes her head. "Okay honestly. I feel like it is. I work graveyard. So I'm here every night and I get pretty scared sometimes because I'll be sitting here and I'll see people walk through my peripheral vision and when I look up no one is there." She says handing us the key.

"Also if you go to the woods. Do not lose each other! That's when it gets scary." She says then taking a deep breath.

"Thank you." I say smiling and looking at our room number 13.

I tilt it towards Kenzie and she looks down at it. "Wow." She looks up at me and starts to laugh.

"She laughs when she's scared." Sky whispers when Kenzie walks ahead. "She only gets scared at hotels."

We all walk to our hotel room and get set up inside. Kenzie sets her tripod up in the corner of the room and turns it on. She runs and jumps on the bed next to Sam and I.

"Alrighty so we have gotten our hotel room. Since it's getting dark we are going to take these handy dandy flashlights and adventure into the scary woods in the back." She points backwards.

"Big girls and boys going to explore some creepy woods, then coming back to this hotel to do some creepy shit. Yay." Skylar put her arms around mine and Sam's shoulder and putting her head on Kenzie's shoulder.

Kenzie stands up and grabs her camera. "Let's go."

••

"Okay so we've been exploring for about an hour and haven't seen anything in these woods. We are heading back to the hotel and we are gonna do some scary shit." Kenzie points the camera at us.

"Let's get back there then." I said walking towards the hotel. Sky shuts the GoPro off and walks next to me. Sam and Kenzie are ahead of us.

"Kenzie is scared." Sky whispers and points at Kenzie's arm that is shaking holding the flash light.

"Have you guys been to hotels a lot." I whisper looking over at Sky. Then flashing my light at Sam's back.

"No she hates them." She says as we reach the hotels back doors.

Something crashes behind us and I turn around quickly. "What was that? Did you hear that?" I ask flashing my light back and forth from the area where we just came from.

"I heard it." Sky and Sam day at the same time. I turn around and Kenzie is just watching out towards the wood line.

"Let's go in. It was probably an animal." I whisper and start to walk to Kenzie and the door.

We make it up to the room. Skylar takes the camera from Kenzie and puts it on the tripod.

"So we brought an ouija board." Sam says pulling out the ouija board box and putting it on the bed.

"Let's play. We can see what bitches are haunting this place." Kenzie says unboxing the board and grabbing some candles from her bag.