(7)

Fitting Rooms

Kenzie's pov

I get a call from Sam this morning telling me that he wants to do a hide and seek video inside Walmart. So guess what I'm doing right now. Waiting in Walmart's parking lot for Sam and the boys to get here.

After about twenty minutes they pull up in Colby's car and Sam pulls in next to them. I get out and walk over to them. Sam puts his camera on the back of Colby's car and we line up behind him.

"So today I am doing another hide and seek video. But today we are in Walmart. And I am joined with, say your names."

"Colby." Colby throws random hand signals up.

"Corey." Corey starts to dance.

"Devyn." Devyn just waves.

"Kenzie." I smile and wave.

"Kat." Kat smiles.

"Sky." Sky jumps up.

"Jake." Jake crosses his arms and nods.

"Aaron." Aaron waves.

"So it's teams kinda. I have four boys." All the boys raise their hands. "And four girls." The girls raise their  hands. "So they can team up however they want and with whoever but only two in a team. No where is off limits and you guys have 5 minutes starting now." Sam says and we all take off.

Colby runs up behind me. "Team." I nod. Sky teams up with Kat. Aaron with Jake. Then Corey and Devyn together.

I pull my phone out and record. "What's up its the winning team here." I smile and continue to walk.

"Where are we going to hide?" Colby asks as we make it around the clothing area.

"Guys fitting room. Sam would say we cheated if we go in the girls but if we go I. The guys there's no way we cheat because he can get in here." I say walking towards the male fitting room.

"Good idea." Colby jogs into the fitting room first and then calls for me.

"Here." He opens the door to a small fitting room and I walk in and he walks in after closing the door.

"Hashtag team." I pause. " um." I look at Colby who looks at me with the same look. "Colzie" I exclaim "for the mother fricking win." I shut my phone off and put it in my pocket.

"Good one." He says and sits on the little bench. I sit next to him and put my legs across his lap. Because if some weirdo decides to look under the door and sees two pairs of feet they might get the wrong idea.

Colby and I talk for the next twenty minutes till Corey and Devyn text the group chat saying 'caught'. Five minutes later Aaron and Jake text the group chat saying 'caught'.

"Only Kat, Sky, you and I." Colby says reading his phone.

I hit record on my phone. "So it's us and Sky and Kat. We are currently in this awkward position in a small fitting room." I point the camera at Colby who picks my feet up and cause me to hit my head on the wall. 

"Oh my gosh." I say laughing and holding my head, continuing to point my phone at him. He was trying not to laugh loudly.

"Sorry." He says laughing and leans forward. Holding my feet close to his chest. I shut my phone off and we stay there for another twenty minutes.

Both Colby's and mine phone buzz.

•—•
The Gang Gang

Sam 🧢
Ready or not I'm coming in
Devyn💜
caught
Corey 🕺🏼
Caught
Aaron🚶🏼‍♂️
Caught
Loser (Jake)👦🏻
Caught
Kat 🎙
Caught
Bestie for the Westie (Sky)
Caught
Your favorite (Colby) 🖤
We win

Me 
Losers
We are still hiding

Your favorite (Colby)🖤
We aren't moving come get us
Corey🕺🏼
I am watching you two
Kat🎙
We are going to find you guys
Sam 🧢
Are you guys hiding together
Your favorite (Colby)🖤
Yes
•—•
Colby looks at me and we high five. "This was a great spot." He smiles.

"I know I'm pretty good at this game." I laugh. Colby smiles and we just sit there and wait.

"Colby." Corey says walking by the fitting room door.

"Kenzie." Jake says walking by next.

I look over at Colby. He puts his finger on his lips. "Shhh." He whispers. I pull my phone out and start recording the door.

Corey's head slides under the door, Colby and I scream. "Found you." He yelled.

"Shit." Colby says laughing.

We open the door and Jake is recording. "We are the fricking winners." I smile sticking my middle fingers up and walking towards the camera.

"Damn why did me and Devyn not think about this spot." Corey says looking in the fitting room.

"Sucks to be the first one caught doesn't it?" I ask patting Corey on the shoulder and then leaving the men's fitting room.