(25)

Home

Kenzie's pov

Colby comes running into my room and right to me. He puts his hands on my cheeks and look at me right in my eyes.

"I am so sorry." He whispers and kisses my forehead. I start to laugh. He pulls back and look at me like I'm crazy.

"There's nothing you could have done. I'm okay. Surgery was good and I have a broken tibia and a couple bruises and cuts." I smile and scoot over. "Just come here please." I pat the seat next to me and he gets in next to me. I lean forward so he can get comfortable and then I lean back and put my head on his shoulder and play with his fingers that are dangling from his arm being around my shoulder.

After a couple minutes the gang walks in. Excluding Aaron and Elton. I smile as Sky crawls into the hospital bed with Colby and I.

"Get. Get. Get." She pushes her way in between Colby and I and then pushes Colby off the bed.

"I love you Kenzie." She lays her head on my shoulder and sighs. "Don't ever do that again. Ever." She pokes my ribs.

"I love you too Skylar." I lean my head against her. Devyn and Kat sit next to my bed and we talk for awhile before Doctor Rodriguez walks in.

"Hello Mackenzie I'm glad to see you smiling." She smiles and looks around. "Okay so we have ruled everything out. You had a rare brain bleed. We removed the blood which is why you no longer have that pressure. Obviously everything went well and we are hoping to get you home within two days from now. Is everything going good on your end?" She asked smiling.

"I feel fine." I look around and everyone smiles to themselves.

"Okay that's perfect. If you guys would like to go home now, it would be better for Mackenzie. It will help you guys get the rest you need and then help her when she gets out of here." The doctor smiles and then walks out.

"Okay we are going to head out then." Sam pats Colby's shoulder and then gives me a hug. "Get better, he needs you." Sam whispers. Kat stands up giving Devyn a hug and then Sky and I one.

Kat holds up a heart as she walks out. "I love you bb." I smile and yell back. "I love you too."

"Same here. We are gonna give up our seats to go to nice comfy beds." Corey gets up and does the bro thing with Jake and Colby. Then smacks Skylar on the thighs. "Peace out thunder thighs."

"Fuck you." Skylar jumped off the bed as Corey grabbed Devyn and used her as a shield. Devyn gives Sky a hug and then comes to me and hugs me.

"I love you get better. Okay." She kisses my cheek.

"I love you too." I watch as Sky tried to strangle Colby.

"Corey, Sky Knock it off." Devyn grabs Corey's hand and then they leave saying bye.

"Well I'm staying here so." Colby says looking between all three of us. Sky smiles and shacks her head.

"I'm sharing the bed with Kenzie." She pointed at me and then began to jump on the bed with me. Colby grabs her mid air and then drops her on Jake.

"Nope. Nice try." Colby climbs into bed with me and I laugh at Skylar who is flipping him off. Colby puts his arm around me and we get comfortable.

Jake and Skylar get up and leave the room. Then ten or fifteen minutes later they walk in pushing a recliner. Skylar gets into the one next to my bed and Jake places the other one at the end of my bed but at an angle in the corner.

I start to nod off and here Colby whisper into my hair. "Goodnight Kenny Bear. Sweet dreams."