(11)

Boyfriend

Kenzie's pov

Skylar and I are on our way to the grocery store because we ran totally out of food and drinks.

I pull into a parking spot in front of the store. Sky gets out and then I get out after taking my keys out.

"This is so lame." She whines and leans on me. "Why can't we just use the internet." She drags her hand in front of us making a rainbow shape. "Have you heard of that. Wait wait don't answer. I think I know.  You do know what the internet is. You use it frequently because you are a web star." She looks at me with a blank face.

"Because everyone has to have human in counters. You have to be social." I say pointing at random people. I smile when we walk by other people.

"I see Corey, Devyn, Elton, Aaron, Jake, Sam, Kat, Colby, and wait for it YOU!" She exclaims pushing her index into my chest. "Almost everyday since we've moved out here."

"That doesn't mean anything. You have to socialize with other people. You can't be a hermit and hide away from everyone but your friends." I say as we walk into the store. I grab a cart and start to push it towards the fruits and veggies.

"But Kenzie. Me and the world don't get along. I'm a bitch. You see my rbf. It's pretty hard right now." She straightens her face and looks at me. I start to laugh at her stupidity and keep walking.

I grab grapes, pomegranate, pineapple, and oranges. After grabbing the oranges I turn around see Skylar in the cart.

"Oh my gosh. Skylar get out." I laugh putting the oranges in the cart. She lays back and goes limp, laying her arms over the side of the cart.

She groans and people look at us. I give an apologetic smile to people who look at us. I start to push the cart with her in it.

"Skylar stop." I start laughing pushing her into the isle with the granola and oatmeal in it. She groans louder. I toss three bags of peanut butter granola at her.

"Fuck." She says when the bag hits her in the chest. "That hurt." She rubs her chest and then tosses a bag at me.

"Sky!" I whisper yell seeing people walk down the isle.

We shop for the next hour with the same problems. Her being annoying and me trying to shop for stuff we need.

When we get home, Colby's car is sitting in the driveway. Skylar runs into the house screaming, "I am getting kidnapped halp halp." She flails her arms.

Colby and Jake come running out looking around. "What?" They look at me carrying groceries. They jog down the front staircase and grab some.

"She didn't want to help me." I say when they walk past me.

"Ahhh." They say in unison and grab the rest of the groceries. We bring in all the groceries and put them all away.

"Hey what are you doing for the rest of the day?" Colby asks grabbing a Arizona half and half.

"Probably nothing. Why?" I ask opening the fridge and grabbing a water. As I'm closing the fridge door Colby handcuffs us together.

"This is why." Jake laughs holding a camera. Colby points at the paper towel roll and my camera is hidden behind it.

"So it's official I am doing the handcuffed to my girl best friend for 24 straight hours. And our camera man, Jake will be doing everything with us today." Jake turned the camera towards himself.

"Great camera work." Colby laughs looking down at me. The camera gets turned back towards us. "So first thing is we are going to go." He drums his fingers on my counter. "Play mini golf." He pulls his keys out of his pocket.

"I pulled up to my house like 'hmm Colby's here I wonder what he is doing here. Not calling or anything. Just here'. And here is my reason." I pull mine and Colby's hands up.

"Wait." Jake starts laughing. "Colby you can't drive." He points between us. I look at how we are standing, my hand cuff is on my right hand right and his is on his left.

"Fuck you." I groan and try to walk away, Colby yanks my hand back.

"Sorry you can't go anywhere." He laughs. "Lets goooo." We walk out to the front door and I grab my keys off the hook.

We climb into my car and I start it. I pull out of my driveway and my phone starts buzzing. "Colby my phone." He looks at me and then at my butt pocket where my phone is. He quickly grabs it and looks back at the camera answering my phone.

"Hello, Miss. Mackenzies phone." Colby says in his best female voice, which cause Jake and me to laugh.

"Who is this?" He asks in a serious tone now. I glance over at him and then back at the road.

"Colby who is it?" I ask stopping in LA's traffic. I turn to look at him.

"This is her boyfriend, stop calling her." Colby says hanging up and putting my phone in my lap. "It was Jace." He says looking at me and back at the camera.

"We will pick up when we get out of LA's lovely traffic." He puts his hand over the camera and Jake shuts it off. I look forward and continuing driving.

"Damn it's official." Jake says laughing. "My two best friends are dating."