(34)

Fuck the phone

Kenzie's Pov
Matt, Hayden and I are playing on one team while Jace Cam and Tyler are on the other, and Colby is subbing in and out for Matt. Matt passed me the ball and Jace jumps in front of me and starts trying to cover me. I take a step back and go up for a three and then toss it over his head and slip around him. Grabbing the ball and going for a lay up.

"That's game." My dad says and crosses his arms.

"Well it's getting late why don't we head back to the house." My mom smiles and walks over to me.

"Sounds good. Hey Ken, Colby there's a small party over in Millcreek if you guys wanna go." Hayden look at me mom then at me. "I mean there's a get together." Hayden smiles.

"Very funny. Go." My mom looks at me and at Colby. "Keep her safe please." She hugs me and then hugs Colby. Leaving all of us standing there my dad doesn't say anything and just leaves with my mom, along with jaces parents.

"Well let's head over there." Cam smiled and put her hand on Colby's shoulder. Hayden is quick to grab her and walk away.

"Stop starting shit, understand." I hear Hayden say to Cam as they were walking away. Tyler looks over at me and smiles.

"It's at Rachel's old place." He looks at me for reassurance I know where I am going. I nod and feel Colby step behind me, placing his hand on my sweaty back.

"We are going to stop at the hotel, change and we will meet you guys there okay?" Everyone throws a thumbs up.

Colby and I jump in the rental, I pull away heading back to the hotel which is like a 15 minute drive if that. Colby puts his hand on my thigh. Running his fingers up and down.

We get into the hotel and are in the elevator slowly going up. Colby is standing behind me, his hands are in my hips and his face is in between my neck and shoulder.

The doors open, and I take a step, causing Colby's hands to fall off my waist and right to his sides.

"Common, unless you don't want to go to the party." I say and he shakes his head.

"Just jet lag Kenny bear." He kiss my forehead as he walks out of the elevator. We walk in the direction of our room and I unlock the door and when I walk in Colby picks me up. Slamming me down on the bed.

"Hi Ken." He says while his arms are on either side of my head.

"Hi Cole." I put my hands behind his neck and play with his hair.

"Do you want to shower before this party?" He asks as his face got closer and closer. I nod, forgetting about the party and just wanting to spend time with him.

He kisses me and picks his one hand up running it down my side and to my thighs. Wrapping his fingers around my knee and putting it behind his waist. I wrap both my legs around him, he picks me up and walks to where I assume to be the bathroom.

He places me on the counter and plays with the bottom of my skin tight, sweaty shirt.

"Can I take this off?" He pulls at it and I nod. He quickly takes my shirt off and kisses me. I let my hands fall to his chest and I run my nails lightly against his chest and stomach.

"Yeah no." Before I can do anything he pulls the shirt from the back of the neck, right off and he goes right back to kissing my lips. Right when he moves his hands to my back my phone starts to buzz.

"What the actual fuck? Fuck that phone!" He groans and I jump up looking for where my phone is. I find it and answer quickly not knowing who it was.

"Hello." I say and Colby walks out of the bathroom. I turn away from him and face the windows.

"Mackenzie." My fathers voice comes over the phone.

"What dad?" I ask and feel Colby's hands wrap around my waist and pull me back against him.

"Are you at that party?" I roll my eyes and feel Colby's lips kiss my neck.

"No I am at the hotel with Colby. I wanted to shower before I went." Colby moves his hands to unclip my bra.

"Ah well you aren't going. Your mother and I would like to take you and um Colby on the boat with us tonight. Just us four." My bra loosens and Colby's hands run along my stomach and slowly up my body.

"Absolutely dad. We would love to." I say and lean back into Colby more.

"Perfect. We will be leaving in an hour." He says and hangs up, no I love you, see you soon or anything.

"What was that babe?" Colby kisses my temple and puts his hands around my waist.

"Boat. Tonight. Leaving in an hour." I say.