My short friend

The moment the trio entered school, all the students went crazy! People were showering them with compliments, many of them were trying to give gifts and cards, but the trio just ignored them. When they entered the corridor the students made way for them to enter and ensure no one comes in their way. This thing happens every day but today it went a bit extra crazy cause it was the first day after vacation. The students acted like they were celebrating, well they are modals and have done many shoots, but the students treated them like gods...Jisoo just kept a straight face the entire time, Jungkook greeted few people, and V was just happy and enjoying the fame. At the end of the corridor, there was a group of girls, well a group of fangirls who has no brain cells, they hate Jisoo not because Jisoo did anything bad to them, it's just they are jealous of Jisoo. When the trio came near the girls, they started screaming and showing hate to Jisoo, they kept badmouthing Jisoo and kept telling Jisoo was a slut who just seduces the boys for fame.

"God, those bitches" the boys thought and gave death glares to all the girls in that group. They now had to spit ways cause Jungkook was in another class and Jisoo and V were in the same class. "Kimchi and Hyung I will see you both later in the café, okay?" "okays, Have fun!" V replied, Jisoo just nodded and went to class. Both the boys sighed, they missed the old Jisoo, the fun happy Jisoo. "Hyung, take care of Noona, arreso?" "arreso..kook, I know" he replied and went inside the class. "Noona please go back to being weird and stupid, I miss you !" Jungkook thought and ran to his class.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I went to class and I saw Lisa, god she looks beautiful but she is already taken....my luck sucks. I went to the last seat that's my seat from before. The teacher came and she told us that we have a new student, and I really did not bother. I just put my head down to go to sleep, but heard that boy's voice I have heard it before and it was familiar...

No way! JIMIN-SSI!!!....I looked at him with disbelief, I was shocked. He looked at me and gave me a sweet smile, I smiled back...

PARK JIMIN:

A boy from a normal family, he loves to dance and sing. Jungkook and he met in a dance class in Busan. But Jimin left the dance class cause he was going abroad. He is very sweet and very cute, and everyone calls him mochi. He is normally the mood maker. And he loves to flirt. 

"Mr. Park, you can sit next to Mr. Son", I heard teacher say but I want him to sit next to me and the seat next to me is empty. "Ms. Choi, can Jimin sit with me? all the students were shocked, so was the teacher. Well I don't blame them, cause I prefer staying alone and once when a student sat next to me, well I just kicked him out of school, and it's not my mistake he sat next to me I bore it, but then he in the lunch break drank my banana milk! I was soo pissed so I just made sure I never see him again, NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE TOUCHES MY BANANA MILK, and here I am asking the teacher to let someone sit next to me. "pardon?" she asked again, I started getting annoyed, "I said I want Jimin-ssi to sit with me. Did you understand or are you deaf?", "sure Mr. Jeon...Mr. Park please sit next to Mr. Jeon" she told with fear and she gestured Jimin to sit next to me.

Jimin came towards my desk, I can see that he is shocked with what happened here, all the students were whispering about us and all I could do was give a smirk cause it is gonna be a hot topic. He came and sat next to me, "I will explain later" I whispered to him, "you better" he replied still shocked. 

Time skips to after class

"now explain to me "Mr. Jeon" ", "hehe...so, actually my parents and my best friend's parents together owned this school. And I hate people sitting with me so when I asked you to sit everyone was shocked." I explained "wow" "but now you explain!, you said your shifting abroad but you're here?" "Actually, before I left, I got a call from BigHit entertainment, saying I passed the audition, so they said if I stay here and be a trainee, I can be a K-pop star. So I took the offer and shifted to Seoul." He explained, "wow!, my short friend is going to be famous" I teased, "YAH! I am elder than you, respect bro! come on" "okay okay, chill", "well now we have sports class, and I have to go somewhere so you go with the class, I will meet you in 10mins" I told him, "okay!". I actually had to go to the principal's room with V Hyung, well Hyung's mom, is the principal. I had to go meet her cause we were planning on something for Jisoo.

JIMIN POV:

I went to the restroom before leaving for the sports class, but I kind of lost myself, well not my mistake this school is fricking big. So I just started walking along the corridor and when I reach the ground floor I can spot my class. I was running cause I heard the bell, and I don't want to get punished on my first sports period. But on my way I dashed into a girl, she with all her files fell, I looked at her and I was shocked she was nothing but

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Beautiful...

===========================================================

Hope you enjoyed the book

I will try to upload faster...

Thank you and stay tuned for more

- Eli˖*°࿐